Transcend Time

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Crystal

Transcend Time

Post by Crystal »

Those who follow me on Twitter will already be aware of this, but I've recently been approved for the fanlisting for the game The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time over at TFL. To celebrate I've given Transcend Time, my Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time shrine, a much needed revamp. I still plan to rewrite some of the content and fix the images but that will come later. For now I hope you enjoy. :D

Transcend Time - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time shrine
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Eimii
Time Traveler

Re: Transcend Time

Post by Eimii »

ooo i love OoT. ive replayed it several times up until the shadow temple but then stopped everytime. @_@ i enjoy your musings section! i also wanted to let you know your footer is covering your navigation a bit on that page. i think because your navigation is longer then your content.

all in all though i liked reading it. i didnt know you could make a shrine for a game. might have to consider making a few.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Haha yeah the Shadow Temple scared the heck outta me when I was a kid. I don't mind it so much now. xD That thing with the navigation is driving me nuts, but unfortunately I don't know how to fix it. I'm still learning how to work with divs so I still have a few things to work out yet.

Thanks Eimii! I didn't either really until I tried doing it. It's actually quite fun. :D
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

It's beautiful, Crystal!! Congrats again the approval, I am so happy for you getting it. :heart: :yay:
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thank you Sarah! <3
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

I said this on Twitter, but I'm sooooooo happy about this!!! Ocarina of Time is one of my favourite games, and you've done it so much justice. I really like the Navi defense page. I love my fairy partner.

I might have to add a Wind Waker shrine to my to-do list orz
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thank you Tara! <3 I love Navi too so I felt the need to add a section of defending her. It was fun to write too.

Yes! Do it! Wind Waker is awesome. :D
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

This is awesome! :D I love Navi too <3 she's adorable. Great job with the revamp. ^_^
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Like I said on Twitter, I still need to read through the site so I can't yet appreciate the content, but awesome work! And congrats again on the fanlisting :heart:
Crystal wrote:Haha yeah the Shadow Temple scared the heck outta me when I was a kid. I don't mind it so much now. xD That thing with the navigation is driving me nuts, but unfortunately I don't know how to fix it. I'm still learning how to work with divs so I still have a few things to work out yet.
Try adding

Code: Select all

min-height:400px;
to your div#content. That should make your content div at least as tall as your navigation div. On pages where your content is longer than your navigation it'll look as normal, but for those pages that don't have as much content, it'll push your footer down.
tonight fate is the
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Mikari: Thank you! ^_^

@Larissa: Ahhh thank you Larissa! That fixed it right up. <3