Eternal Wings new layout: help & suggestions

Everything related to the visual and coding aspects of websites.
Destinie

Re: Eternal Wings new layout: help & suggestions

Post by Destinie »

Maybe just think about what you don't particularly like about it? You don't like that it seems too simple? Is there something you can put your finger on?

I agree with Todd in making the title larger. It might be neat to have the title overlap your blue bar. I would also recommend using a different font for your navigation as, I feel, that having that similar font conflicts with the title of your site. Also, try making your navigation a contrasting color. Maybe a gold or orange would work well?

Maybe try adding text and playing with headers and paragraphs in your mockup and see how that looks in comparison with the header. Maybe that will help you decide whether or not you like it more. Right now it seems like a very good start. :)

You can do it! Good luck, Chibi! Can't wait to see the final.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Thank you so much for all your advice, guys! :heart: It was great reading all your suggestions! :D

I'll try playing around with the layout like you guys suggested, although if I have to be honest, I might just start from scratch with a completely different image and style, haha. Still, thank you everyone! :heart:
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

That's a perfectly acceptable thing too 8)