One Page, One Month 2014 - Sign-Ups

As part of a returning event, members are encouraged to make a one page shrine every year!
Chibi

One Page, One Month 2014 - Sign-Ups

Post by Chibi »

Howdy, Amassment Members! It’s summer: the sun is shining, the weather is warm… and you know what that means: it’s time for One Page, One Month again! The objective of this marathon is to create a one-page shrine in one month, as the name suggests. It’s one of Amassment’s most popular marathons and a great chance to make a little shrine to a subject that you like. So don’t be shy and sign up!

Rules
  • All shrines should be one-page long for the purpose of this marathon. You can decide how to organise the content of your shrine, just make sure it all fits in one-page. You’re more than free to expand your shrine when the marathon is over, however.
  • Any subject is fine for this marathon.
  • Feel free to sign up with more than one subject (within reason – I might ask you show me your first shrine and how close you are to completing it before I approve your next one), just make sure you can complete the shrines in time!
  • If your shrine includes a fanlisting, the fanlisting needs to be separate. They can be merged once the event is over.
  • Please don’t plug your shrine here at Amassment until the event is over. You can, however, plug it in your domain or social networking accounts. This is so that we can keep all shrines a secret and reveal them at the end!
  • When you complete your shrine, please make a 100 x 35 button and include it in your submission post, so we can link your shrine back in the results post.
Sign-ups

To sign-up for this marathon, please PM or e-mail Chibi. If you want to make changes to your application, or you fear you might have to drop out, please let me know! :)
Name:
E-mail:
Collective (optional):
Subject:
Important dates

Start Date: July 15
Submission starts: August 15
Results posted: August 23
Eimii
Time Traveler

Re: One Page, One Month 2014 - Sign-Ups

Post by Eimii »

i have a quick question.... my creature feature last month was a one page....can i put it towards this too or do i need to sign up for a new subject?
Todd

Post by Todd »

Hey, Eimiii!

First off, I love your Creature Feature one pager! It's a great example of what we're looking for in this marathon. And Creature Feature is running through the rest of this month, so one site can be submitted to Creature Feature and One Page One Month. Unfortunately, One Page One Month doesn't start until July 15th, so any sites started and plugged in Creature Feature before then won't qualify. I'm sorry. I hope you decide to make another one!

On a related note, members are free to start their shrines before the 15th (since we can't know or stop you), but since the marathon runs July 15th-August 15th, keep starting early hush hush. As far as we're concerned here at Amassment, these one pagers are made in one month.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I signed up! :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

thats no problem Todd! Thanks for all the info.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Aww, sadly this year I can't as this will be in my busiest time, but I'm looking forward seeing everyone's pages! Gogogogo!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

I can't participate either because I am still mentally compromised, but I look forward to everyone's work as well!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Hnnnngh I signed up but I don't know if I will be able to finish it but I hope I can!!!
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Destinie wrote:Hnnnngh I signed up but I don't know if I will be able to finish it but I hope I can!!!
Haha, same. I hope I can do it!
a spoony bard
neo

Post by neo »

I signed up as well, we can do this guys :D!
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE