Website Maintenance

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: Website Maintenance

Post by Sarah »

@Robin: I have used Listography for website to-do lists. I made one for 2013, one for 2014, and a no-specific-year one for minor site maintenance. However I scrapped the to-do list for 2014. I think I was too ambitious and it was intimidating me. But I do plan on making a to-do list for 2015 (one with more attainable goals this time around) and will definitely be using Listography for it. Very useful site! I make a lot of lists with that actually. (Not gonna lie, making lists can be addictive. lol)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Robin: I've heard of the latter but I've never actually thought to try them out. Usually I just use a good old fashioned notepad for my to-do lists but the one I made turned out a little big for that.

@Sarah: That is a concern I have with my to-do list for 2015. I'm worried I may have taken on too much. I have to remember though I have all year to do it so I can easily spread it out. A lot of it won't take much time either.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

I swear by listography; I keep everything on mine and constantly have it open in a tab. I keep track of all the stuff I'm working on on the main tab and keep sitemaps for upcoming sites in the private tab.

I'd lose track of everything if it wasn't on my listography. Hands down the most useful tool I have for site stuff.
tonight fate is the
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Ooo nice! Probably more convenient than an html file. :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.