Dark Star

From August 2014 to the end of January 2015, participate in eight of our best and most memorable shrine marathons!
Mikari

Dark Star

Post by Mikari »

No, I didn't finish this in two days, it actually took 2 weeks, I just forgot to officially sign up and posted late. ^^;; Um... Anyway... Here's my Blast from the Past site:
In this site I look specifically at the Teen Titans animated series version of Blackfire as a stand alone. I also make some observations about her home planet and species, as I perceive her and her background from this source only. So... I apologize if you're a Tamaranian/Blackfire expert and my interpretation of their culture is terribly inaccurate, that's just the impression I got looking at this series alone.
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Dark Star

Post by Robin »

YAY! I don't know much about Blackfire (or Teen Titans in general aside from "TEEN TITANS, GO!!" xD), and this site gives a good introduction to her character. Plus I like the narrow (and PURPLE) centered design! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Thank you :D I miss that version of Teen Titans, I'm not into the new one, so it was fun going back and watching it again. ^_^
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

So pretty and purple-y, Mikari! Your sites are fun to read through. I like how you thought of so many things to talk about even though Blackfire is only in two episodes. I probably saw both of them but it's been a long time. Anyway, the page on Tamaran was especially interesting. And I love the hidden badges, it was fun looking for them. :yay: Nice work!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Thank you! I like talking about aliens XD I'm happy the badges were fun.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Awesome!!! This brings back so many memories for me xD; I loved her and Starfire! Awesome job, Mikari !! <3
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Thank you! Those were fun times ^^ I wish they brought back this version of Teen Titans. ^^
Saya

Post by Saya »

it opens me wrongly, can't see it ._.
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

URL updated! :D Sorry about that ^^;;