naetherium.net

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Aa-chan

naetherium.net

Post by Aa-chan »

SOYEAH. :D

I tried to revive nintendo-princess.us last night, but ASO wouldn't let me. :/ I guess either someone else got it or when my service was terminated it became ineligible for renewal or... I dunno. ;_; In any case, it sucks, because I really liked that name... ;-;

I found another site name that I like, though:

naetherium.net

=D

Yes, all it is, really, is aetherium with a 'n' in front. :B It's a play-on-words from my fantasy fiction novel I'm writing, Aetherium Story.

The layout there right now is something I'm gonna change hopefully later on tonight. X.x; Need to add a disclaimer footer and fix some of the HTML. Woot! =D
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: naetherium.net

Post by Robin »

HOORAY for new domain! I hate that you couldn't get nintendo-princess again, but maybe this will be even more awesome! :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Congratulations on the new domain! :D The layout is super cute, lovely art ^_^
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Too bad that you had to let your previous name go, but this one is very nice too! :D
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Aw, what a cute layout! I love when people use their own art for their designs. :) I'm glad you got a domain again, too. Sorry you couldn't get your old name, but this new one is certainly pretty!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.