Nyx's Lounge 2.0

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Re: Nyx's Lounge 2.0

Post by nyxmidnight »

CuriousLittleBird wrote:I hear ya--I'm probably going to feel the same way about my mobile-friendly blog design... once I finally get off my ass and do it
Well I've finish this huge project. Now it's your turn! 8D

Joke aside, you use WordPress, right? I'm sure you can find starter themes based on Bootstrap or something else that will make sense to you.
dubiousdisc wrote:First and foremost CONGRATULATIONS ON FINISHING THIS
I smell the sweat and tears

Also: why am I not playing this series yet? It's about fucking demons. What am I waiting for.
I should go play at least one or two of them and then come back to your site.
THANK YOU DUBIOUS.

Also why are you not playing this series? It's seriously awesome. If you want even more demons with your main plate of demons, I recommend Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne or the Digital Devil Saga duology. Both are on PSN. If you have a 3DS, you can pick up Shin Megami Tensei IV instead.
Megan wrote:Awesome!! Didn't know you liked Junpei too! Can't wait to see your one-pager for him, we will have to affiliate! <33 And thanks for linking my Chidori and my Junpei sites too! I will link you back asap :)
Thank you! I am head over heels for Junpei :D I will love to affiliate with you if I ever finish that page! Thanks for the link back too!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Saya

Post by Saya »

Omg *finally found time at least to check stuff if not reading yet* this is .... wow... *O* beautiful, nice job!
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

This looks awesome ^^ You really put a lot of time and effort into the site!