Cliques!

Work together with others to reach a common goal - or the shrine of your dreams!
Yamila

Re: Cliques!

Post by Yamila »

omg you guys o/////////o now that project has jumped up a few positions in my to-do list x: x: sorry for having it in limbo forever!!! will try to get something done during the weekend!! >_<
· watch out, the night is breaking ·
stalking ur sites with Masao, Dragoneyes & Saya · [ directory team ]
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Eden wrote:
Crystal wrote:I had an idea for a clique but I'm not really sure about it (my reading Fruits Basket lately as a huge influence over my idea xD).
I used to run a clique years ago dedicated to the zodiac of Fruits Basket. It was poorly run, but I really loved doing it. I might revive it and improve it. XD
I remember that site. That would be awesome if you brought it back. <3

My idea was something similar to that except for it used Astrology signs instead.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Sarah wrote:Hm, if I do make a clique again, I might just go with an email form and add members manually. I still do that with a few of my fanlistings, so I'd be fine with it.
This is what I would do, too.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I think I am going to make a clique part of Modest Mouser when I reopen it! I remember back in the day, lots of people would get hits on their shrines by having a clique attached to it. I don't need hits, but I think it'd be fun to do. :3
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Destinie wrote:I think I am going to make a clique part of Modest Mouser when I reopen it! I remember back in the day, lots of people would get hits on their shrines by having a clique attached to it. I don't need hits, but I think it'd be fun to do. :3
Sounds fun :D I'm looking forward to the reopening.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Re: Looking forward to the revamp... Me too xDDD; If it ever gets done. This will be maybe the...third? time I've revamped it. ^^;
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Destinie wrote:Re: Looking forward to the revamp... Me too xDDD; If it ever gets done. This will be maybe the...third? time I've revamped it. ^^;
I think it's an awesome site. Was it Black and White that made you want to revamp it?
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Mikari wrote:
Destinie wrote:Re: Looking forward to the revamp... Me too xDDD; If it ever gets done. This will be maybe the...third? time I've revamped it. ^^;
I think it's an awesome site. Was it Black and White that made you want to revamp it?
A little bit. I also just have been feeling like it's not as good as I want it or it's just not up to *my* standards. I want to break out the info section into a section on Meowths as a species and then a completely separate section that focuses on Meowth the character. Even though TR Meowth was never really my favorite, I think that he's grown on my over the past several years and he's so vastly different that he kind of needs his own section. xD
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

That sounds cool ^^ I love everything TR so that makes me want to see it even more.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Heheeh!! XD