AzureLight.net

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Mikari

Re: AzureLight.net and GenkiGirl.net

Post by Mikari »

I'm sure you can get the hang of it ^^

New layout at GenkiGirl.net

All the animations were done with CSS, no Java Script required. Tested on Firefox and Chrome. Tutorials here.

The majority of my old sites are now archived. I moved all the links to GenkiGirl.net but since they're archived you don't have to link back or list me, I'll still keep the links up (unless you want them gone?) The sites listed as active will continue to be updated and remain hosted at the domain.
Todd

Post by Todd »

The new layout looks great! I especially love the animation effect when the site loads.

I'm not a fan of how you archived your sites on Deviant Art. I guess I just don't see the point when they could have stayed up as websites, like initially intended. You must have been hurting for space or something and needed to remove them? They're kind of hard to enjoy on DA for me. I'm not a DA user though. I mean, I guess I'm happy they're still up in some form. I'll really miss the Mario RPG sites, as I actually visited those often.

Anyway, I'm still a fan of you and your sites! I'll keep visiting GG, no worries. I'll just have to get used to the DA thing.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Thank you, I'm having fun playing with CSS animations ^_^

Though I do get concerned with space sometimes, Cherri has assured me that there's plenty, so I can't really say space was the issue. It was more like I felt kind of bad having outdated information and broken links. The domain itself is updated, the layout is changed every few months, links are checked, etc. so it feels like a misleading expectation only to go into a site with outdated information and broken links.

I guess I'm getting pickier with the domain, but I'm far more lenient with the archives, since things are expected to be posted and remain unchanged there. On the bright side, I did find that "sites" (or more like "articles" in this form) do have an audience at Deviant Art. I also have them on Google+ and Pinterest, though DA has the best organization.

If you or anyone at Amassment wants to adopt any of them and bring them back in site form or add some of the content as guest articles on other sites, I'm ok with that, since I know everyone here who has adopted sites is good with them.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

AzureLight.net has a new layout!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

New layout! AzureLight.net I also added some before and after pseudo class css notes last month.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Not sure how much this counts, since it's not on the domain but it is a pat of my network...

New layout at my art tumblr: mikariazure.tumblr.com
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

It's still August, but I'm a day early and already put up September's layout today. AzureLight.net Link from Legend of Zelda with CSS animations.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Looks great, Mikari! :D Love the little animations.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Thank you Megan :D
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

COOL! Lovely design as always! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org