Animal Crossing Shrines

Work together with others to reach a common goal - or the shrine of your dreams!
Todd

Animal Crossing Shrines

Post by Todd »

Hi guys,

A few of us on Twitter have decided to make some Animal Crossing-related tributes. A couple of us are making blogs and general sites to our town (I am revamping mine), and we're also making some one pagers to our favorite villagers.

If you would like to join in for either or both of the ideas above, feel free! We would love to see more Animal Crossing sites!
Megan A

Re: Animal Crossing Shrines

Post by Megan A »

Yes, I'd love to see tons of people join in! It's been pretty fun so far! :D
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I finished an outline for mine. I just need to get started on the rest of it now.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Oh MAN. I kindasorta had some plans for a site way back when I was playing Animal Crossing: Wild World on my DS...but I really don't know what I would shrine, specifically. I'd want to do something kinda different (y'all know me, LOLOLOL). What about shrining the music from Animal Crossing?
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

CuriousLittleBird wrote:Oh MAN. I kindasorta had some plans for a site way back when I was playing Animal Crossing: Wild World on my DS...but I really don't know what I would shrine, specifically. I'd want to do something kinda different (y'all know me, LOLOLOL). What about shrining the music from Animal Crossing?
I LOVE the music from the games so I think that would be an amazing shrine!