Aegina

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Aegina

Post by Megan »

So, after like 10 years... x_x I have finally put up my tribute to Squirtle! I can't believe I finally found the time and energy to work on the Pokemon that I've loved since day 1! <3

I hope you all enjoy it! Aegina is now up and running! :D
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Mikari

Re: Aegina

Post by Mikari »

It's adorable ^^ Congratulations on finishing!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Congratulations!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Great work! I especially like the pages where you go into detail about how Ash's Squirtle joins him and leaves him--very nostalgia, such sentimental, wow. :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Congrats on finishing! Such a cute shrine :)/ and Squirtle is so classic. Love it!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Thanks everyone! I really enjoyed putting up this site. It was definitely one that I needed to do, and finally I did! <3
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I've finally had a chance to read through your site and I very much enjoyed reading through it. I liked the sections you added about Squirtle in the anime. I didn't even know he left Ash to join his old gang again. I'm sad but happy at the same time.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Ah, Megan this is really awesome! I haven't had a chance to read too in-depth yet, but I love what I've read so far and I adore the layout! Feeling kind of inspired to take a stab at a Pokemon shrine in the future. :D
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

@Crystal - Thank you! Yeah, I know D: I totally forgot that even happened... especially because I was never really all about the anime version of Pokemon. Squirtle rocks~

@Meg - Thank so much! I really hope that you do tackle a Pokemon site, soon! :D I can't wait to see it when you do. We will definitely need to link exchange.
Todd

Post by Todd »

I love your Pokemon shrines, Megan, and this one is awesome! I love how you have included info from the anime and games, and it all just goes together so smoothly. The layout is adorable too.

My only critique is a tiny one that might just be my personal preference, but I feel like the button wall of links takes away from the gorgeous layout and the navigation of information pages. I wonder if links might be better on their own page. This is really tiny criticism though, so feel free to ignore me, haha.