The Caged Songbird Network

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Lethe

The Caged Songbird Network

Post by Lethe »

I'll be using this topic to share updates for projects at oubliette.nu and stormwind.org with the community! :star: This mainly includes revamps and noteworthy additions. For more information, see: ---

I love this forum section - what a nice option to have besides Twitter and the like. :music:

I've been working on my sites over the last few days!
  • disconsolation.net now features a bright new layout (I haven't had this much fun and this little trouble with a layout in a while! colouuurs) and updated content in all areas; I removed whatever I deemed too big of an embarrassment. I looove the new network page and looking at the new projects page excites and motivates me a lot. :!: I've also replaced the update DW (it wasn't being used anyway) with an on-site update log. Will hopefully be reading more shrines over the next few days to fill the bookmarks page ehehehe.

Strength of Heart now includes a table of contents and page leafing links for added "book feel" and ease of navigation thanks to generous feedback. :heart: The RPG page has also been reorganized.

Prisoner's Dilemma received minor tweaks here and there and information has been updated following the completion of the manga earlier on this year and the new Korean television drama adaptation. I've also added the lovely Shrine Spotlight badge and some links. :star:
Last edited by Lethe on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Crystal

Re: Caged Songbird Network

Post by Crystal »

Lethe, I absolutely adore your new layout for your domain. I love the colors and everything. I can't wait to see more from you! <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Hehehe thank you! I totally lucked out when looking for a new editable pattern to use. <3 Wouldn't have come up with the rest otherwise. XD
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Haha nice. Well it's a good thing you did because I love this. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

The new layout at disconsolation.net is simply adorable! And I love the colors. Echoing Crystal in that I can't wait to see more from you. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Oh wow, what a contrast from the last layout! It's so bright and summery though, I very much approve. :heart:

I recognize some of the subjects in your projects, but not all! Definitely looking forward to all of them, though C: Can't wait to see what else you make! I'll have to add a link to your domain when I get a chance.

The navigation links on Strength of Heart are a great addition, and the RPG page is a lot easier to read now! Also: I had no idea Liar Game had ended, I am so behind. At least now I can finally finish the manga!! Gonna have to hunt it down when I have time. (And maybe also the drama... I think I watched the first one but that was ages ago. I'm behind on everything, sob.)
tonight fate is the
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Lovely work, Lethe! Strength of Heart's pages flow very well together now, and it is like flipping through a beautifully-rendered book. And what a pretty layout for your main domain! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Todd

Post by Todd »

Lethe, I'm loving all of your projects! I'm so happy you're active in this hobby again! Great work on the domain layout. I love the colors.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Thank you, everyone! <3 <3

@Todd: I'm so happy I'm back!! I've been feeling so great these last two weeks due to all the creativity surging through me. :star:
Larissa wrote:Also: I had no idea Liar Game had ended, I am so behind. At least now I can finally finish the manga!! Gonna have to hunt it down when I have time. (And maybe also the drama... I think I watched the first one but that was ages ago. I'm behind on everything, sob.)
It's only been half a year, and before that was the hiatus, so you're not the only one who's behind haha. TDX scanlated it. Have fun when you check it out!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Flonne-chan! The new layout is so cute! :D