Bad Ass Bitches: Bi-Monthly Challenge

Brainstorm and set up your own events here for others to participate in!
Emrys

Bad Ass Bitches: Bi-Monthly Challenge

Post by Emrys »

/enters nervously/ :pale: Hello? Is this thing on? I was told on Twitter that it would be okay for me to post about this challenge in this forum so I hope that it's cool. Alright, nervous pitter patter aside...
Bad Ass Bitches
Bi-Monthly Challenge
http://ladyai.org/challenge.php
Bad Ass Bitches - the fictional female directory - is proud to announce its own ongoing shrine/tribute challenge! These are open to all to join in and submit their sites. This challenge is here in hopes to inspire all those dormant loves of our lovely ladies and get those thoughts down on computer screen. Every two monthes will be given a basic prompt and it is up to you how to interpret that. All websites will be added to the main directory, as well as added onto the challenge completed page to show your inspiration off to the world!

If you have any further questions about the challenge, please consult the rules that are on the website page. This is a bimonthly challenge so feel free to check back the first of every second month for a new chance to participate! :music:
"But Emrys, Amassment is currently running the __________ event. Can I cross participate?"
Only abso-freakin-lutely! :blush: As long as your shrine is dedicated to a woman and you have interpreted the bi-monthly prompt in some way, you are absolutely welcome to cross participate in whatever event Amassment is holding. And hey, if you miss the deadline for the Bad Ass Bitches challenge cause you're busy working on your big Amassment project, don't you fret! The BAB challenge does not require you to have completed your shrine in order to submit it by the deadline. Your lady shrines are always welcome to join the directory itself! :heart:
Do I have to sign up? How do I submit?
There is no official "sign up" to this challenge - it's essentially just here for the results. It's open to anyone so you basically just try to get it all done by the cutoff time (the 7th of every following second month!). If the deadline comes up, your shrine is half finished but you want to submit it anyway, that is totally fine! The challenge is meant to help inspire the creation of sites dedicated to women; ongoing shrines are totally okay! To submit your shrine/tribute, there is a form you can find on the website challenge page! Please use that and if you do multiple website sites for the same prompt, be sure to submit each site individually.
Last edited by Emrys on Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Emrys

Re: Bad Ass Bitches: Monthly Challenge

Post by Emrys »

Monthly Challenge Prompt
August 2015
Metamorphosis

Let's see those shrines/tributes in action!!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Do I have to sign up or should I just submit my page when done?
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

@nyxmidnight: Just submit when you're done! :D The form is on the website.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Okie dokie! :Db
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Todd

Post by Todd »

I saw this in e-mail, and it's awesome! I actually was considering shrining a female who goes through a metamorphosis for 1P1M! If I do it, I'll definitely submit! Either way, I'd love to see more shrines to females!
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

You know, my 1p1m also goes through a metamorphosis o_o PERFECT!

Wait, an equine is allowed right? -shot-
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I really like this theme. I'm about 99.9% sure one of my current ladies actually fits it, so I may participate with a layout change. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

@Camy: Of course ;) Long as your pony is female, it doesn't matter what species~

@Todd: I was hoping that people would read through the email so I'm glad somebody did!! :D I really wanna see more shrines to the ladies. They're so unappreciated in fandoms, you know??

@Sarah: Ahh, that's exciting!! I can't wait to see the revamp~ :D It always feels so good to give your tributes a new look!
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Woot! 8D She's definitely female lol
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.