In Control: Yuyuka Nekota

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Re: In Control: Yuyuka Nekota

Post by Megan »

Love the colors so much! Definitely such a pretty layout. Congrats on making your first in-depth character shrine!

I really like the titles of each section. I was skimming through because I am not familiar with the character, but everything is really organized and put together! I like how you used lots of images to add something to each page as well. Sometimes I think its hard to read a page if its all text without any images at all. But it gives the viewer a visual to go along with all of the great information!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Thank you both for the feedback!! <3 I'm really happy to hear it looks well-organized and that there's not too much image spam lmao!

omg after this I'm so scared of starting one page shrines LOL
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I am not familiar with the character or the series but I love this. It is quite pleasant to read and easy on the eyes. I also really love the layout (and the navigation, I keep playing with it *cough*).
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

I was actually worried about the navigation and tried out several things, so I'm glad you like this one so much haha! (I love playing with other people's navigations too. XD) Thank you!
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I think it turned out perfect. I love sites with fun navigation too. :D You're welcome!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.