Bonjour!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Delphine

Bonjour!

Post by Delphine »

Hello everybody !

My name is Delphine and I run kurikaeshi.org + delphinitely.me :D my collective has been around since 2011-2012, but I neglected it for a long-time due to school and also because I was abroad for a while. Some of you may know me via my fanlistings though, or more recently via online TCGs :)

I started working on shrines before being inactive and resumed my work on them recently after revamping my collective and my blog (I really needed to stop being lazy haha). I hope to complete my first one soon ~

A good handful of shrines listed at Amassment were a source of inspiration for me as I enjoyed reading them, and soon after made me want to open my own ones. Eventually, I finally decided to join the community :3

I'm glad to join my friends who are already here and I also hope to make new ones!
Crystal

Re: Bonjour!

Post by Crystal »

I was trying to figure out why your domain name sounded so familiar only to remember I joined your Sain fanlisting (super stoked to see a possible Sain shrine btw. We need more FE shrines!). I'm sure i knew of your domain before but my mind is a tard. xD;

Anyway, welcome to Amassment Delphine! :D Amassment is amazing for inspiration, if not for them I doubt I'd be making shrines today (or at least as well as I am today, haha).
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Welcome to Amassment! :D I like your designs *looking through the past layouts* I love seeing stuff like this. XD Looking forward to your upcoming sites!
Delphine

Post by Delphine »

Crystal > Thank you! Haha, yeah  :'D It's the one I'm planning to complete soon btw since it's quite small in size! I love your FE shrines and I'm happy to see that you made a few more hihi (last time I was "around" you still only had Lyn and Ike iirc)

Mikari > Thank you so much ;o;
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

oooh Delphine! Nice to see you here. :D Your fanlisting collective looks pretty! Looking forward to seeing your shrines. :D
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

BONJOUR je vois des fanlistings de Persona 3 :D

Welcome aboard, fellow Megaten fan!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Delphine

Post by Delphine »

Lethe > Thank you ♥ Nice to see you here as well :D

nyxmidnight > OUI! :D thank you >u<
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Delphine wrote:Crystal > Thank you! Haha, yeah  :'D It's the one I'm planning to complete soon btw since it's quite small in size! I love your FE shrines and I'm happy to see that you made a few more hihi (last time I was "around" you still only had Lyn and Ike iirc)
Man I'm so horrible for not remembering you. I'm usually good at remembering people. D: I'm embarrassed to admit that Ike is still not done yet. I'm hoping to finish him come 2016! And yes! Can't wait to seeeeeee!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Hello and welcome! :D :D Looking forward to seeing even more of your lovely work! :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hi! Omg I was a fan of your stuff, I thought you had closed your domain! I'm so glad to see that's not the case, and SO GLAD to see you here! :D AAHHH!!!!

(And I second Crystal on the excitement for the possible Sain shrine ashudbusadjasd I LOVE HIM SO MUCH)