Esperits.ORG

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Anise

Esperits.ORG

Post by Anise »

Hello all! I re-introed a while back and have posted on and off. It took a few months but I finally got everything together or at least enough that I was comfortable posting about it. A few changes have been made since the cherudim.ORG days. First, a number of fanlisting only sites were closed because one, I no longer have the approved fanlistings and two, I no longer plan to pursue fanlistings at this time because it was a fair amount of work (I've always been really impressed with those of you who have so many).

Most sites no longer have affiliates because I didn’t want to assume anything. The exception is Master That! which was still listed with some of its affiliates but if you don't want to affiliate anymore I can definitely take the link down. I also linked amassment in the hopes of having them be re-listed in the directory so I guess I should request that over there.

I also have a new shrine which I guess I'll plug over on area. Other than that there's still a lot to do but I've made some progress.
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG
Crystal

Re: Esperits.ORG

Post by Crystal »

I'm so happy to see your Gary shrine back! <3 Also the new domain looks awesome.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Anise

Post by Anise »

Crystal wrote:I'm so happy to see your Gary shrine back! <3 Also the new domain looks awesome.
Thank you I really appreciate it. The domain layout was actually something I had from 2012 that was never used. I'm glad to have it all back up though. Master That! will definitely need updates when I finish watching Pokemon: Origins
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Eeeeeeee Anise, I'm so glad you are back!! I need to update your links~

I'll add all your sites to the directory now. :)
Anise

Post by Anise »

Samantha wrote:Eeeeeeee Anise, I'm so glad you are back!! I need to update your links~

I'll add all your sites to the directory now. :)
Thanks so much! :D
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Congratulations on the new domain :D It looks awesome ^_^ It's great that you're back. :)
Anise

Post by Anise »

Mikari wrote:Congratulations on the new domain :D It looks awesome ^_^ It's great that you're back. :)
Thank you!
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Oh wow, I'm pretty sure I haven't seen your shrines before, though judging from your update log, you've made a ton of new layouts while getting the domain back up! I've checked out a few of them and I really like what you did with the combo subject for the Blue shrine (plus colour analysis! :D).

Your network page looks super cute. :)
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Anise

Post by Anise »

Lethe wrote:Oh wow, I'm pretty sure I haven't seen your shrines before, though judging from your update log, you've made a ton of new layouts while getting the domain back up! I've checked out a few of them and I really like what you did with the combo subject for the Blue shrine (plus colour analysis! :D).

Your network page looks super cute. :)
My old domain probably expired in December 2011 or December 2012 so it's totally possible. I spent the past few months doing layouts for the most part. Anyway, thank you so much!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Awesome work! Glad you have a spiffy new domain and got a lot of your sites back up and running! :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org