Sign-Up

From November 2015 to August 2016, create a shrine or shrines to celebrate a dynamic duo! Lovers, enemies, brothers, sisters, parents, and close friends contribute to a character's being. Explore the fandom and the relationship from another side.
Elysa

Re: Sign-Up

Post by Elysa »

@Chibi: Thanks, Chibi!! Good luck on your dynamic duo too! :D
Todd

Post by Todd »

I just want to point out this discussion. More people are okay with shrines to same characters than you'd think!

I also want to note that you guys can overlap events with your sign-ups. For example, you can sign up to make the same shrine in Dynamic Duos and Construction Zone. :D

@Elysa and Adri, guys, we are going to message you privately about your questions/issues. Thanks!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Todd wrote:I also want to note that you guys can overlap events with your sign-ups. For example, you can sign up to make the same shrine in Dynamic Duos and Construction Zone. :D
This thought never crossed my mind before. Too bad I already settled on something and don't want to change my mind haha. Soooooon!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Todd wrote:I just want to point out this discussion. More people are okay with shrines to same characters than you'd think!
Todd, I was going to point out the same thing. :)

I just wanted to come in here and mention that we, as a community, really want to be a source of inspiration and motivation for people to do what they like.

I can understand being intimidated about making a shrine to a similar subject, and you can see that in that discussion, many other people feel the same way. But there is always something new and unique you can bring to the table. I'd like to point out for my Lloyd shrine was made during a time where there were multiple other sites out there for him and yet I did it anyway and was able to enjoy myself in the process. There are also many other Amassment members who share shrines to similar characters and all are unique and wonderful on their own.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Hi, I'm really late, but I'd love to sign up with Sonic and Tails from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. Thanks! :D
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Added you, Megan! Looking forward to it!! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Laura

Post by Laura »

I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out of this challenge. :( I came into it late as it was and with all the things that have been taking up my time over the last couple months, I haven't had a chance to work on anything at all. Sorry!
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

I am going to back out of this challenge due to some unforeseen circumstances. I'm not probably not going to able to finish it up this week. Good luck to everyone else! <3
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

@wolfrun and @Megan A: I totally understand! *HUGS* I hope y'all will continue working on your sites of awesomeness, though--looking forward to them! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Laura

Post by Laura »

Robin wrote:@wolfrun and @Megan A: I totally understand! *HUGS* I hope y'all will continue working on your sites of awesomeness, though--looking forward to them! :D
Actually, since I'm absolutely mad, I'm going to sign up with a separate topic from the one I originally chose. With only 5 days left! I must be crazy. XD But hey, I can get it done so why not? I'm not going to say what it is though, it'll be a surprise when it's done.

And thanks Robin! Maybe I will go back to having a Cloak & Dagger shrine but for now I think it's on the far back burner due to a total lack of interest. :/ It's ok though, I have lots of other plans. <3