Whoa!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Todd

Re: Whoa!

Post by Todd »

Whoa is right! Welcome back, Jae! I'm glad you're back!

JECHT shrine! I'm dying inside. Another FFX site to link on Poltergeist! :D
Jae

Post by Jae »

Double whoa! Thank you, Todd!

Well, then, I'm definitely gonna have to link your shrine right back. Poltergeist is a raw gem full of feeling; I should have preemptively promoted it on the main page, pah! To be honest, it's a large part of what motivated me to do a shrine for Jecht in the first place.
fayth
I come and go, but I'm around.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Aw, no problem! I really enjoyed your shrine! I love how you divided his character into three parts... It's like three separate one-pagers discussing different parts of him, and Jecht really is like three different people (who he is to Tidus, who he was to Braska, and who he was before Spira). Your approach is really creative! You make me want to work on my mini-site to Seymour that I keep threatening to make. Every time I replay FFX to work on it, I just end up working on Poltergeist more, lol.

Thank you for the awesome comments about Poltergeist! <3

Edit: By the way, I made you a button using your layout (I link with buttons). Feel free to use it if you want!

Jae

Post by Jae »

Oh, man, Seymour. A dedication to him written by you would be a great read. He's so frustrating and strong, definitely an interesting character.

You're fast! Kicked my rear into gear, so now I'm linking you back and the new button is sitting in my images folder. Thank you for everything, Todd! I'm glad you enjoyed my shrine. Writing it was a lot of fun; I can see why expanding on what you've got for Tidus would be so distracting whenever you replay FFX, haha.
fayth
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Jae wrote: @Samantha: Heeeey! I hope your sister's doing well. It's been so long!

I still visit your domain, and your Fire Emblem shrines inspired me to revive mine for Tormod. One of these days, I'll make a Tales shrine or two again (and will accept suggestions, because a challenge might motivate me to be faster).
Megan is doing well! I'm sure she'll post here eventually to say hello~

Awww, I'm glad that you decided to bring Tormod back! I totally lost steam for my Micaiah project, but I'm working on something for Lon'qu from Awakening now! Maybe I'll play RD again and work on Micaiah or maybe Naesala...

And yesss Tales projects! I'm sure if you list some that you are deciding between, I will poke you and motivate you for something. >3
Jae

Post by Jae »

Hehe, I await her grand entrance. :heh:

Lon'qu, Micaiah, and Naesala are all excellent choices and you should feel good. Whatever you give us in the near future, I look forward to it!

I was thinking and was struck with a sudden realization that I could do something for Wingul. Why didn't I think of that from the start? I wrote so much about him on tumblr already. Wingul, I'm coming for ye in Samantha's name.
fayth
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Jae wrote:@Crystal: I've missed you, Crystal! And it looks like your sites are still going strong. Ever an inspiration in steadfastness to us all! I'm looking forward to what else you'll share with Fates' upcoming release.
I've missed you too! <3 Yep! I can't see myself slowing down anytime soon. I have so many projects on the go right now that I gotta figure out where to start haha. I shall definitely be doing something from Fates. <3 I need to finish Chrom before it comes out though. xD
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Welcome back, Jae! I'm glad to see you back - your new collective looks great and I can't wait to see your upcomings! (adding to the chorus of HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE)
a spoony bard
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Jae!!!!!

I am so so so so so so so happy to see you are back in action! I miss you a lot!!! (Saw your post to Samantha, and I'm doing great!!) Can't wait to reconnect and chat again! Also can't wait to see your upcoming sites <3

Kind of like low-key shed a little tear because I am missing our KH days and stuff... We both went on a hiatus at different times in our web-design career! But I am glad we are both going to be active at the same time again!

<3333
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Jae wrote: @nyxmidnight: Thank you! Wow, I have to say - your sites are super creative and pleasant to look at. Inspiring!
asdasfdgsadfsdfsa THANK YOU!!! :blush:
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone