Pokemon Black/White 2

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Cherri

Re: Pokemon Black/White 2

Post by Cherri »

Yeah. I really need to pick this back up. I just start playing do join avenue save it and quit. I really need to train up to beat Skyla.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I haven't tried the join avenue. What does it do?
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Lets see....um.....you get to own your own avenue with eight shops. I'm not sure of the point ther than being able to buy different things like berries, stones, there is a raffle shop and a marts that sell water and milk. Yeah, not to sure what you get for it but its nice, like making movies.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I'm going to have to try that. I'd like to spend more time making movies and playing Pokemon Musical. Maybe I will focus on that for a while, since I currently have all the Pokemon I wanted from the wild in the game.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Yay! I like Join Avenue, I finally got a deli. Some of the shops make your pokemon more friendly (like the deli or barber), in the Raffle shops you can win a master ball (it's first prize and I haven't gotten it yet) and there is a trainer that trains certain stats of the pokemon. So there is plenty to get.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Varen

Post by Varen »

Destinie wrote:So I have a complain about White 2- it's so limited when you don't have the gym badge. I can't explore because everywhere is blocked until you get the badge. It's almost like they make you rush through the game. :\ I was just playing Diamond again recently and I could freely wander around without getting the next badge. It's also hard to train when your Pokemon are almost 10 levels higher than the ones in the wild. D:

At least you can re-fight trainers in this game.
On the plus side, I'd rather have blocks than being forced to go all the back to the Pokemon Center to pick up that one Pokemon who can use the obligatory HM needed to get to so-and-so. Thankfully fifth gen made all HMs optional. I think maybe you needed to use it only once to continue and that was it.

On the other hand, I do wish we could have a Vs. Seeker again. D: Fighting trainers that are mostly one a day is rather inconvenient, but at least the Stadiums actually raise the levels of their team than keep it the same level as before.

(In other news, I finally got White 2 a while ago! I've been playing it through Sandy, so right now I'm in Reverse Mountain. To be honest, my team doesn't really feel as awesome as my Black team, mostly because they don't get their great moves until late game. And I got a pretty useless starter, but at least he looks cool. :P)
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I like my starter but I am tempted to sub it out for a different Pokemon. Mainly just because I have a Lucario which is a fighting type as well. I'm torn though. D:
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Varen

Post by Varen »

Crystal wrote:I like my starter but I am tempted to sub it out for a different Pokemon. Mainly just because I have a Lucario which is a fighting type as well. I'm torn though. D:
I think Tepig's evolution would be even greater it it weren't already the third fire/fighting type combo in this franchise. D: Ah well, at least it GOT a secondary typing. Not like Snivy's....
Iris-NoireORG
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Varen wrote:I think Tepig's evolution would be even greater it it weren't already the third fire/fighting type combo in this franchise. D: Ah well, at least it GOT a secondary typing. Not like Snivy's....
Yeah, that's true. But considering I already have a fighting type and then two more Pokemon that know fighting moves I still feel like that's too much fighting in my party. I've never tried using a Snivy, mainly because I love having a Sawsbuck in my team.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Varen

Post by Varen »

Crystal wrote:Yeah, that's true. But considering I already have a fighting type and then two more Pokemon that know fighting moves I still feel like that's too much fighting in my party. I've never tried using a Snivy, mainly because I love having a Sawsbuck in my team.
The best thing about Snivy is that it looks really cool. And that is all. (Ilu my Richard, but yeah, you're pretty useless.) Now Bisharp or Volcarona? Looks cool and does a nice amount of damage with a decent array of moves. Take lessons, Serperior!

I've never tried training a Sawsbuck before myself. How is it? :)
Iris-NoireORG