Make This Shrine!

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Todd

Make This Shrine!

Post by Todd »

List characters (or general subjects) that need shrines!
Crystal

Re: Make This Shrine!

Post by Crystal »

Anything and everything from the Fire Emblem games.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Anyone from Tales of Graces!!!! Please

Dragon Age & Mass Effect could also use some shrines!
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Todd

Post by Todd »

I'll start with Final Fantasy!

These Final Fantasy characters:
  • Rikku from Final Fantasy X
  • Auron from Final Fantasy X
  • Edge from Final Fantasy IV
  • Rosa from Final Fantasy IV
  • Palom and Porom from Final Fantasy IV
  • Setzer from Final Fantasy VI
  • Gau from Final Fantasy VI
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

You'll see me post here again in the future as I randomly reread manga series, but speaking of video games and shrines that have existed at some point that I now miss...

Seconding Rikku from FFX! I remember a Quistis shrine from FFVIII, but I can't remember its content and that makes me sad. ;_; Also, like with Rikku, there used to be several shrines to Riku from Kingdom Hearts...! There are many more KH games to cover now, so that'd be interesting to weave into a shrine haha. Aaaaaaaaand Ace Attorney!!
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Laura

Post by Laura »

Tara wrote:Dragon Age & Mass Effect could also use some shrines!
I actually have my Nyreen Kandros shrine close to being finished! XD It was for a one page shrine marathon in 2014 but work got in the way and I couldn't do the layout for it. So when I get finished with one or two projects I'm going to finish that one up. x3 Maybe down the road I will make a Cullen shrine. <3

I second the Dragon Age & Mass Effect shrines though! Definitely need to see more from my fav game series. *_*

I want to see more ONE PIECE shrines!! And FAIRY TAIL!
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

wolfrun wrote:
I actually have my Nyreen Kandros shrine close to being finished! XD It was for a one page shrine marathon in 2014 but work got in the way and I couldn't do the layout for it. So when I get finished with one or two projects I'm going to finish that one up. x3 Maybe down the road I will make a Cullen shrine. <3

I second the Dragon Age & Mass Effect shrines though!
:!: :!: Nyreen!! Oh man, I can't wait to see that site!

I would really love to make a site for Miranda from Mass Effect myself, but it's been a couple years since I played ME2/ME3; I need to refresh my memory! (And... stop replaying the first game over and over for achievements... oops.)

Personally I'd really like to see more sites for subjects from western TV shows. There have been a ton of really well-written shows in the past decade with great characters and relationships that make perfect candidates for sites. This goes for other media, too -- I'd love to see more sites for book and movie subjects. (Please someone make a site for a Lord of the Rings character.)
tonight fate is the
Laura

Post by Laura »

Larissa wrote:
wolfrun wrote:

I second the Dragon Age & Mass Effect shrines though!
:!: :!: Nyreen!! Oh man, I can't wait to see that site!

I would really love to make a site for Miranda from Mass Effect myself, but it's been a couple years since I played ME2/ME3; I need to refresh my memory! (And... stop replaying the first game over and over for achievements... oops.)

Personally I'd really like to see more sites for subjects from western TV shows. There have been a ton of really well-written shows in the past decade with great characters and relationships that make perfect candidates for sites. This goes for other media, too -- I'd love to see more sites for book and movie subjects. (Please someone make a site for a Lord of the Rings character.)
Oooh! Miranda would be awesome, you should do that!! *_* I was also thinking about making an Aria shrine at some point, maybe one for someone else, not sure. xD I do love me some Garrus and Liara. <3

Also I am really wanting to do a shrine for Aragorn from LotR. And some Song of Ice and Fire characters... xD And Hermione... I'm gonna have a busy summer, hahaha
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Seconding basically...everything said here already.

I would LOVE some Dragon Age and Mass Effect shrines. Those games have such interesting characters that would be fun to explore. I also feel like people's reading of characters in those games differs depending on how you play your character, so I'd love to read different interpretations of them.

oh man, Laura, Aragorn, yessss. *_* I'd love to see more book shrines in general (like Robin has a shrine to Helen from Jane Eyre, I love this). I really want to make a Katniss shrine - she's so fascinating to me.
a spoony bard
Eunice

Post by Eunice »

I'd love to see some Doctor Who shrines; companions, specific versions of the Doctor etc. I have an AlterListing for the 9th/10th (depending on whether you count the War Doctor as the 9th!) and it would be fun to extend it into a shrine.

Any more Doctor fans?