Pokémon (General)

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Destinie

Re: Pokémon (General)

Post by Destinie »

Yeah! I feel like it was well-balanced and I like the story and it just felt really complete to me.

I finally went to face Giovanni with my Celebi. I was sad that I had to beat him. *SOB*
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Crystal wrote:I loved the Pokemon following you around to. I thought that was pretty cool.
I loved that feature. Espeon, follow me! Alakazam, follow me! Vaporeon, your turn! ;w; Man I'd love to see my Scrafty follow me around now. ;w; He'd just strut along the street challenging anyone who talked to me.

:D Also, I enjoy pretty much every pokemon game. My favorite Pokemon are Charmander (and all evolutions), Abra (and all evolutions), Vaporeon, Especon, Glaceon, Frosslass, DITTO (trolling blob of goo that he is), Vulpix/Ninetales, Zorua, sneasel, cubchoo/beartic, and Scraggy/Scrafty. I'm also really fond of Reshiram. I like psychic type a lot and I notice I'm usually pretty fond of ice types too.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Varen

Post by Varen »

Talk about your strategies here!

I'm making a cute-themed double battle team for Pokemon Battle Revolution, and I'm trying to think of some creative ideas. For example, Jirachi Skill Swapping with my Purugly's Thick Fat ability to avoid its Fire weakness. Or if my Azumarril is about to die, then skip swapping for its amazing Huge Power ability and make everyone cry with its EXTREME Iron Headin' kills.

Altaria is for support, using safeguard and tailwind to boost the speed of my team. Purugly starts with Fake Out to give Altaria time to set up. Togekiss, while I was thinking of doing a Follow Me setup (which apparently is very OU and I don't like that), so I think it would just be another supporter. He's bulky as well, and his overheat skill would go well with Sunny Day'ing Cherrim~
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I feel like I really suck at playing Pokemon because I don't really play strategically, I usually just play with the ones I like and try to beef them up/well-round them with attacks that can be good against a variety of other Pokemon. When I was younger, I was kind of weird about it and wanted only electric pokemon to know only electric moves, for example. Now, I'm different. XD

In White2:

My Ampharos knows Confuse Ray, Power Gem, Discharge, and Signal beam. It's pretty much the tank of my group right now. I'll use it to confuse the opponent and if I'm fighting another electric type, I'll use Ampharos since the electric attacks won't be that strong. I noticed that if I tried a type that would be super effective against it, the opponent has moves that will knock out that type. So I decided to do it this way. Power Gem is pretty good against another electric type.

I'm currently raising up my Archeops and Lucario. In my Diamond version (before I restarted) I had my Lucario learn Psychic and I beefed up his speed so I could always get the first hit on a fighting-type! ;D I mainly focus on offense and speed. My strategy is usually hit first and hit hard.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

RITABUUK~~ ARE YOU FOLLOWING THE NEWS? Mewtwo is going to be in the most recent movie with Genesect. x3