[Plug] Wonder Girls

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Crystal

Re: [Plug] Wonder Girls

Post by Crystal »

I'm not familiar with this group but I had to drop in and say I love how you've done everything. There is so much information on this site. I love it! <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

It's great that you added new information. You're making me curious about their music so now I'll have to listen to some songs. :D
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

Aaahhh, the Wonder Girls! Oh, the good ol' days of blasting "Tell Me" during karaoke for funsies. XD I'm not too familiar with their history or their songs, but OMG, their Wonder World album was such a jam; I can bop to those songs all day. "I Feel You" definitely drew me in (conceptually and musically), along with Yenny's solo, so I've been anticipating their future projects!

In any case, I love the colorful layout! The site's also incredibly informative, and I liked how you showcased some of their MVs and still included the old members when talking about the group. Also, on a smaller note, I liked how you desaturated the photos of the past members; it was easy to tell them apart from the members currently active. Really great design choices—it inspires me to fix a few things on my own site!

(Alsssooo, would you be interested in affiliating with the F.T. Island fanlisting? No pressure, of course! :3)
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Oh man, I love Hyuna, but tbh I don't know anything about her beyond her solo music so I didn't realise she was a member of this band. I Feel You is such a bop, I'm going to have to listen to more by them. So yes, I really enjoyed reading your about page and learning about the girls, and also why you love them so much. Super pretty layout, too, I love how colourful it is.
a spoony bard
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Crystal wrote:I'm not familiar with this group but I had to drop in and say I love how you've done everything. There is so much information on this site. I love it! <3
Mikari wrote:It's great that you added new information. You're making me curious about their music so now I'll have to listen to some songs. :D
Thank you both so much! I am glad you liked the information! :D :D And Mikari, you should definitely check out some of their songs. :) I posted some of their biggest hits and also my favs so I hope you find something you like!
Andrea wrote: (...) Really great design choices—it inspires me to fix a few things on my own site!

(Alsssooo, would you be interested in affiliating with the F.T. Island fanlisting? No pressure, of course! :3)
Thank you so, SO much Andrea! I really loved reading your thoughts on my site so much! :D :D They made me super happy! I am glad you noticed some of the subtle choices too! And YES. Wonder World was SO GOOD. I LOVE that album. Definitely in my top 10 favorite albums of all time. <3 <3

And yes, I'd love to affiliate! I'll add you once I post this reply!
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Emma wrote:Oh man, I love Hyuna, but tbh I don't know anything about her beyond her solo music so I didn't realise she was a member of this band. I Feel You is such a bop, I'm going to have to listen to more by them. So yes, I really enjoyed reading your about page and learning about the girls, and also why you love them so much. Super pretty layout, too, I love how colourful it is.
Thank you so much, Emma! I am really glad you liked reading it! And YES I Feel You, ahhh so many feels for Reboot. I hope you can find some more that you like!

And yes! I also adore Hyuna. Her solo work and 4Minute <3 <3 She is one of my favorite performers. She wasn't a member for long, but she did perform raps on their first album and perform live with them a few times. You can find some performances if you search YouTube for "Hyuna Wonder Girls" if you're curious! Glad I was able to teach you something about her! :D :D