Links

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Michelle

Re: Links

Post by Michelle »

ahh whoops
seek you the sun-cryst, slumb'ring star. in tower on distant shore it dreams.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

(it's okay, I was already silently merging them XD)
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

As people make more shrines keeping up with their links pages becomes more difficult. What are your thoughts on that?
I personally think it was always hard to keep up with link pages. You have to go through and make sure they work or they aren't dead. And if they are dead you have to find them or try to find them.

Do you have a separate link page at each of your sites or a single page where you keep all links in different sections?
Each site has their own link pages and some times they are broken up into separate pages depending on how many links and stuff there are.

Do you link your other shrines in the links pages of each of your shrines?
Yes, I do. And I'm not ashamed of it.

Are there shrines made by others that you link on more than one of your shrines?
Yes, some of them. If I like a site, I'm gonna link it.

Are there shrines that you wanted to link because you like them, but they didn't fit into the individual links pages of any of yours?
Of course and so I linked them anyway.

Do you have a shrine button wall where you keep links to your favorite shrines?
Nope. I just click a bunch of links that get me to all my favorites because some how they are linked one way or another to each other.

Also, I find it funny that Camy mentioned people were too lazy to open Dreamweaver and FileZilla because I use both programs and I'm a bit lazy sometimes.
;o; *** pew! pew!