What? Your Magikarp is evolving!

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Larissa
Time Traveler

Re: What? Your Magikarp is evolving!

Post by Larissa »

@Megan: ahhhhh thank you so much Megan :content: I'm so glad you liked all the little touches I put in! I really liked how all the little boxes came out, haha. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed it so much! Thank you so much for the kind words. :heart:

@Emma: heart eyes emoji back at you-- wait i can do that here. :inlove: THERE YOU GO. :content: :yay: Seriously though, thank you!

I'll be honest, I got pretty emotional putting the site together; I dug into some really old memories, and by the time I reached the end I felt as if I'd relived my entire Pokemon journey. I felt like I was closing the chapter on my Pokemon history all over again, just to get ready to start fresh with Sun and Moon. :heart:

ISN'T POKEMON JUST THE BEST. Who knew this silly fish I trained too many times could bring out these feelings!
tonight fate is the
Laura

Post by Laura »

It took me so long to reply to this because I wanted to have enough time to sit down and actually read the site in its entirety... and I'm glad I did! I'm amazed that you keep coming up with such unique ways of creating your shrines. <3 Again, like your Ayu shrine, I'm just blown away by how much of a personal spin you put on the content while still providing all the necessary information we wanna know. <3

I had some good laughs reading through your site... Magikarp was always that super derpy pokemon that always made me laugh and I loved using Gyrados too. Your site definitely brought back a loooot of memories for me. XD
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

I spent some time reading this shrine since I fell upon it [forgot how lol] and it was so much fun to read about your journey through the games (well besides Diamond...) with Gyarados :D
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

@Laura: Thank you! :heart: I'm so glad you liked the site and that you found it entertaining! I'm glad to have brought back memories for you. :yay:

@Camy: Thanks, Camy! :content: I'm glad you liked it. I still haven't found my copy of Diamond, even though I've been looking around the house for it...... sorry, Diamond.
tonight fate is the
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I've told you on twitter that I loved this site, but I'll say it here too: I love this site! :heart: I love how you framed it and the angle you chose for this tribute, it gives it a very personal touch and it's inspiring me to make more of my own Pokemon tributes as well. Amazing job! :star:
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Thank you, Chibi! :heart: :heart: I'm so glad you liked it. I'm looking forward to your Pokemon sites!
tonight fate is the