Stylesheet Changes

All important news regarding Amassment and its community at a glance.
Todd

Stylesheet Changes

Post by Todd »

Public Service Announcement: I'm sure many of you guys have noticed the changes with the board's stylesheet at Amassment. These changes have been made to make the board more readable. Font color has changed to glare less, and font size has been increased. from what I understand, it's not popular right now with all of you, haha, but I ask that you try to give it a chance, and continue directing any feedback you have on it as you use it to our Forum Team Lead, Lethe, like many of you have been doing.

In the meantime, we've already passed on some of the issues to our Technical Administrator, Masao, and she will be reverting back some of the changes, particularly padding.

If you are still not happy after these changes take effect, please let us know either in a reply to this post, or by contacting Lethe or myself so we can gather up all of the feedback, and we may make the old stylesheet available as an optional theme.

Again, I urge you guys to give the changes a chance. I think there were a lot of changes at once and it's just a lot to get used to. I think once you get used to them, it'll be fine. Thanks, everyone.
Lethe

Re: Stylesheet Changes

Post by Lethe »

Masao (and Todd haha!), you're great. <3 Thanks for being open to these things, whether it concerns making changes or reversing part of those changes.
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

I noticed the font changes this morning and was super thankful; my eyesight is terrible and I have to increase the font size on a lot of websites as it is, so it's nice to not have Amassment be one of them anymore, haha.

I did notice a couple padding issues but I'm sure those'll get ironed out. :heart: Thanks guys.
tonight fate is the
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

I like the changes so far! Looks great!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

I like the bigger font for the posts a lot~
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

I think padding has been adjusted. I am happy about the index page and topic overviews now, they no longer look bloated!! :DDD The posts themselves, as I have said before, are easier to read for me too. :)
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Laura

Post by Laura »

The padding on the index was the only thing that bothered me but I'm used to it already. I actually really like how everything else looks. :D Good job guys, thank you!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

I LOVE THE BIGGER FONT seriously it's a blessing.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Thank you so much for all that you do, Masao! <3 The font changes look really nice and have definitely made reading (and typing) long blocks of texts significantly more enjoyable.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Thank you for your hard work! My eyes also say thaaaanks :D