Member Spotlight: Camy of Krescentmoon.net!

All important news regarding Amassment and its community at a glance.
Ava

Member Spotlight: Camy of Krescentmoon.net!

Post by Ava »

Member Spotlight (previously known as Member of the Moment) is a thank you to those members who consistently go beyond. They take an active part in keeping the community alive by starting and participating in discussions, giving feedback on members’ shrines, making new posts, suggesting improvements or features that can make the community better, volunteering, nominating shrines of the month every month, and so much more. We seriously could not run this community alone, and so many of you help so much. We just want to say thanks. The community would not be the same without you.

Congratulations to the featured member for September and October!

Camy of Krescentmoon.net
(rayesesshyfan on Livejournal)

-Some words from the Admins-

Destinie: I’d like to thank Camy for being so active in the community and bringing with her a very positive and enthusiastic attitude! Camy has been a long-time active member, working out of the spotlight, so we’d like to take the time to highlight her for MOTM. Thanks for always taking the time to be active in Amassment whether it be SOTM, Marathons, or discussions. You help keep us going. :)

Ava: I’ve been seeing “rayesesshyfan” plastered all over our Livejournal community forever. She’s one of Amassment’s earliest members and has been extremely loyal to the community over time. Whether it’s a shrine plug, award revelation, discussion topic, or meme event, you can expect to see Camy, also known as Camille, post her warm congratulations or general input. The opening of the forums has allowed us to interact with her more and I’m happy for the opportunity to get to know this dedicated person better. Thanks and congrats, Camy!

Varen: One of our oldest members, and yet, even now, she's just as productive as she was before. Camy participates in almost everything we do - it's hard not to notice! - and it's always wonderful to see such a loyal member to the community. Thanks again, Camy, and I hope you got the recognition you finally deserve!

Camy, your award image and coins reward will be sent to you shortly. :yay:
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Destinie

Re: Member Spotlight: Camy of Krescentmoon.net!

Post by Destinie »

Congrats, Camy!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Congrats, Camy! This month was busy for me -- sorry I couldn't get a blurb in, but you know I think you're awesome. :D
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Ahhh! I can't tell you enough how much this surprised me that I seriously did a double take while waking up and checked my email on my phone.

Thank you so much! <333 -hugs- Seriously I just...wow.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Congratulations! :D
Eden

Post by Eden »

Grats!
dragoneyes

Post by dragoneyes »

Congrats!! :D
Mitchii

Post by Mitchii »

Congrats! <3
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Congratulations, Camy! :D
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Congratulations :D