One Page, One Month: Unveiling

As part of a returning event, members are encouraged to make a one page shrine every year!
Destinie

Re: One Page, One Month: Unveiling

Post by Destinie »

Sarah wrote:
Destinie wrote:@Sarah Like your site to Joel, it's a very different kind of site for me to visit, but It's really well done. I like the part where you included the different animated versions of him! :D
Aw, thanks so much, Destinie! :heart: I'm glad you think it's well done. My past two one-pagers weren't all that great, so I was worried about how this one would turn out. And the subject matter is definitely new to me, as well. (Never thought I'd do an actor/actress fansite!) Oh yes, I had a lot of fun with the animated section. :D
It's cool that you tried something different! I think it turned out so nicely. I'm going to read through it again soon!~ ^_^
Kibou

Post by Kibou »

I'm really loving the rise of one page shrines! :D

Can I just say that it is SO exciting to see a site for Liar Game!? *____*
Hi, how are you?
~ K
tox

Post by tox »

Those one page shrines are way inspiring, I'm thinking about doing one myself :)
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

@tox You should go for it, definitely!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

I'm super late to the party, but they all look amazing! I'm really looking forward to reading these *_* I'm a bit sad I didn't get to submit my site, since I had some other priorities last month :sob: Definitely do want to publish it once I finish it, though!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

All of these new one-paged shrines are so cute, and full of great information! I really like all of them. I'm especially happy to see the Hatsuharu one and the Pokemon related ones. Overall, though, they all look great! I can't wait for the next one because I'd love to participate. :)
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

They're all beautiful~ Awesome work you guys! ;D Even though I'm late to join (and still wished that I did), you're inspiring me to get one up as well ;D
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Well, even without the scope of the marathon, no one's forbidding you to make one! :D It's the greatest format for talking about things that don't have enough material to allow you to build an entire site about them!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

dubiousdisc wrote:Well, even without the scope of the marathon, no one's forbidding you to make one! :D It's the greatest format for talking about things that don't have enough material to allow you to build an entire site about them!
That's very true ;D
Varen

Post by Varen »

Mayumi wrote:
dubiousdisc wrote:Well, even without the scope of the marathon, no one's forbidding you to make one! :D It's the greatest format for talking about things that don't have enough material to allow you to build an entire site about them!
That's very true ;D
Don't worry, we always have this event annually, so there will be more more in the future <3
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again