Clint Barton & Kate Bishop

From November 2015 to August 2016, create a shrine or shrines to celebrate a dynamic duo! Lovers, enemies, brothers, sisters, parents, and close friends contribute to a character's being. Explore the fandom and the relationship from another side.
Anise

Re: Clint Barton & Kate Bishop

Post by Anise »

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed them and I hope I have more time to expand on them soon.
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

I don't know anything about the comic world, but I love the site titles for these two and the matching design (I'm a big fan of paired layouts)! I always enjoy browsing the essay/analysis section of your shrines because they're so diverse, and such a fun and informative read in general. <3 "Deaf" on Only Human is particularly great this time around, good job!

I also want to let you know that I think it's great how committed you've been in the events I've seen you, and I always love seeing you post in event topics to report your progress - seeing others still at it is very motivating. :D
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Anise

Post by Anise »

Oh my gosh, you're too kind. That's also my favorite section as well <3. Really though, I almost didn't finish this because I got so busy. I just didn't want it all to go to waste and events are really motivating for me. So I guess it's a really good thing they keep popping up.
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG