Sign-Up

From August to the end of October 2016, revamp your existing shrines to bring them up to your current standards! Add new content, refine existing content and sweep your shrines for any errors.
Lethe

Sign-Up

Post by Lethe »

Sign-Ups

Post in this topic to sign up for the Shrine Revamp 2016! You can sign up with several sites to revamp, as we assume that you'll be revamping different parts of them, especially in the case of general clean-ups. :star:

Please post the subject, name and link of your existing shrines when signing up! The exception is if your shrine has been down for a while and doesn't have an existing URL.

Members are free to post replies with words of encouragement, support, or anticipation.

Participants
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Camy
Administrator

Re: Sign-Up

Post by Camy »

I sign up to revamp Sesshoumaru's Castle XD

http://sesshoumaruscastle.dragonebula.net
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Camy wrote:I sign up to revamp Sesshoumaru's Castle XD

http://sesshoumaruscastle.dragonebula.net
I was wondering whether you would! Yay!! :D

I'm signing up with my shoddy Prisoner's Dilemma (Liar Game) that was made in 2012, but somehow looks like it's older than that...
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I've been wanting to revamp a new layout and redo the architecture for my Cooro shrine:

Flight: http://love-gala.org/cooro

I also wanted to re-design (again) my Darunia shrine and provide additional content from Hyrule Warriors:

Rock Steady: http://love-gala.org/darunia

I doubt I will get this stuff done but I thought the activity would be a nice motivator ;)
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

@Destinie: Added, yaaaay!!
Laura

Post by Laura »

I'll be signing up with Libertatem, my Sohma Isuzu shrine. I know I just got this site up a couple months ago but I'm really, really unhappy with the layout. I can do better! Plus there's much I'd like to add or clean up, so it's perfect for this. <3
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

wolfrun wrote:I'll be signing up with Libertatem, my Sohma Isuzu shrine. I know I just got this site up a couple months ago but I'm really, really unhappy with the layout. I can do better! Plus there's much I'd like to add or clean up, so it's perfect for this. <3
I feel you. <3 I hope you manage to make something that you'll be satisfied with! Added!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

I'm going to sign up with my Axel tribute, Into the Black :)

I've got a layout and some new ideas already figured out! But this event will help push me to go for it!!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Destinie wrote:I also wanted to re-design (again) my Darunia shrine and provide additional content from Hyrule Warriors:
I am so stoked!

I think for now I am going to sign up with my Rune Factory 4 site, Precious Memories. I want to finish that last page, rewrite some of the content and maybe fix up the layout a bit. We'll see.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

@Megan and Crystal: Added you two! :D I know you're both great at touching up older shrines!