Hi hi! (Newbie here!)

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Sara

Hi hi! (Newbie here!)

Post by Sara »

Hello! My name is Sara and I own http://firey-wings.net/ I was introduced to Amassment by my cousin Mishiro of skycrown.org

I am deeply in love with the sea, dragons and Pokemon. c:

The concept of shrining is not exactly new to me (I've tried doing it independently) but this is the first time I've joined such a community. Very excited to start shrining and I hope to speak to all of you lovely people at some point in time <3
The truth is rarely pure and never simple.
Laura

Re: Hi hi! (Newbie here!)

Post by Laura »

Yayyyy!!! Welcome to Amassment!! ^_^ I think as a Pokemon fan, you'll fit in here juuuust fine! Muahaha~

I'm so excited to hear that you're interested in starting shrining! It's so lovely to meet someone who's interested in getting started with it for the first time. Amassment is definitely the place to be if you're looking for any information at all; many of us are more than happy to help with questions, feedback, etc. It's a really great place for encouragement and inspiration, I'm glad you're here! :)
Sara

Post by Sara »

Thank you for the warm welcome! :DDD I'm glad that as a Pokemon fan, I'll find many others like me! c:

That's great to hear! c: I'm glad I signed up! :D
The truth is rarely pure and never simple.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Welcome, Sara! :D Do I sense Kingdom Hearts and Pokémon shrines coming up? 8Da (And you know Saiunkoku Monogatari too!) I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll make, and if you need any help around Amassment, give me a poke!

Someone drag Mishiro back to Amassment, I need her upcoming shrines just as much.
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.