Those Who Fight -- Final Fantasy Community Builder

Work together with others to reach a common goal - or the shrine of your dreams!
Destinie

Re: Those Who Fight -- Final Fantasy Community Builder

Post by Destinie »

I love this!!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Very nice ^^ I'll be looking forward to more sites being added
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Oh I love this! I'm sorta torn on signing up with some of my existing sites because I don't like the state they're in and there are better ones out there... but I'll ponder on that and apply with the one I am happy with, haha. I hope to see more sites listed soon! :)
a spoony bard
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

This is great, I love it! The layout is so elegant and pretty. Also I love the idea of lots of FF sites! I might even sign up with one if I manage to finish one, haha. Great job, guys! :star:
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

Hey everyone! Super late on this, but we've added a new round of sites to the project. We've still got plenty of spots open (Cloud is still open wink wink), so if anyone is looking to join or apply for another site, please do!
Emma wrote:Oh I love this! I'm sorta torn on signing up with some of my existing sites because I don't like the state they're in and there are better ones out there... but I'll ponder on that and apply with the one I am happy with, haha. I hope to see more sites listed soon! :)
Emma, seriously, all of your sites are wonderful! Since we're starting a new round, you're welcome to apply for more characters :)
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Stefi wrote: Emma, seriously, all of your sites are wonderful! Since we're starting a new round, you're welcome to apply for more characters :)
Aw, Stefi, you're too nice! I probably will once I get my domain revamp out of the way - my FF sites are massively on my agenda for 2017.

I'm also assuming it'll be okay to apply for FFXV sites? :swt2:
a spoony bard
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

Yup, FFXV is totally okay! We actually accept all Final Fantasies, we just got too lazy to make icons for all of them LOL