World of Warcraft

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Mikari

Re: World of Warcraft

Post by Mikari »

That's good to know about being able to keep my account. If I ever play, I might take long breaks every now and then after the initial rush wares off. There were a few MMO that I wanted to look into, but this one is the most famous.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Thank you Crystal. I'm a total newb when it comes to WoW even though my parents have been playing for years. I'm just like "What's this?"
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

No worries Cherri! I've been playing this game for roughly 5 and a half years and I feel like a know-it-all when it comes to this game. ._.;
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

That's not a bad thing, Crystal. I mean you do have 5 and a half years under your belt, so it makes sense to know a lot. No worries, k. Do you play PVP or NonPvP? I prefer nonpvp.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I'm 100% pve. I'm all about the questing, dailies, mounts, pets, etc. Pretty much anything that doesn't involve killing other players, haha. xD I'll do some pvp when I feel like it (which is on the rare occasion, although I'm considering doing it more in MoP), but I rage so bad when I do because I suck and get my butt kicked so hard. T_T;
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

That's cool. Sounds a bit like my dad, he does all the things too. Not fond of pvp either but plays on a pvp server. Mom wanted to play with her sister and her family and they were on a pvp server, dad wanted to play with mom and so they joined the pvp server. Then they freak out when they get ganked. I don't really see the point in pvp but I also don't see the harm in trying it out.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I hate pvp servers but sometimes they do have their perks. Just drives me nuts when I'm trying to level and some max level person comes out of nowhere and kills me, and then camps my corpse. ;-;
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Exactly. Well that hasn't happened to me but its happened to my parents. My dad and I play together here and there which is fun. I'm close to level 20. I helped him get the light blue fox, I died three times but it was fun. One of those deaths was a giant spider.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Haha, nice. xD I don't play with my Dad so much anymore but I will do some stuff with my sister.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Ending up aggroing a shark last night. Good times. My sister doesn't play WoW and mum is more into pokemon right now (and I'm playing on her account). I like hanging out with my dad, seems like I don't get to do that often.
;o; *** pew! pew!