Secret Santa 2016 (guidelines)

Browse all previous Activities!
Aku

Re: Secret Santa 2016 (guidelines)

Post by Aku »

WEEK 2!!! :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: (Thank you for this emoji gift... Masao...???? :eyes: )

Thank you so much for the incredibly beautiful buttons you made for all my shrines, Santa!!! (You even remembered lil' upcoming Kags which makes my heart swell, and really motivates me to work hard on him because I've been struggling with my CZ project!!! :blush: :blush:) I feel like you even went as far as to match the aesthetic of the buttons to the characters/shrines designed and I appreciate that you put so much thought behind them!! :sob: They're so lovely, and I'll definitely be uploading them to my shrines!! (I might wait until I find out who you really are so I can credit you properly, though? :eyes: :heart: :heart: :heart:) This time of year is always a bit difficult for me, so thank you for giving me a lil bit of joy every week! :yay: I HOPE YOUR SANTA IS SPOILING YOU JUST AS MUCH AS YOU'RE SPOILING ME. :yay:
Shinju

Post by Shinju »

Thank you so much for all your work, Masao! :heh: :heart:

Secret Santa. Dear Secret Santa,

You've got me blushing and flailing (hard) these past two weeks, omg asjdlkasdj /)///A///(\ My heart's been going 'DOKIDOKI' - still is. What are you doing to me??? How are you planning to take responsibility??? :blush: haha If this keeps up, I might turn redder than a tomato and explode by Christmas, sdklfjsldf. /)///A///(\ /fans self

Round 1... Thank you, thank you so much for all the lovely fanlisting buttons!!! ;AAA; They're all so pretty!!! :blush: :heart: :star: I love the images you chose and you even put hearts on them! slkdjfld I LOVE THEM ALL. *sobs* It was tempting to upload them asap but I'd like to properly credit you so I'll wait until the reveal, hehe~ :content: Also your HAIKUS ARE THE SWEETEST THING EVER?!?!?! :blush: :inlove: :heart: :star: AAAhhhh. I feel so special, ehehehe. /)///u///(\ They were such wonderful surprises, omg!!! /)///A///(\ Thank you so much! You're sooo sweet!

Round 2... convinced me that you're trying to kill me with what you're doing sldkjfldjf /)///A///(\ Whatever it is, please know that yes, it's working and by the time this event ends, I'll probably have turned into a puddle of goo, lmao. Thank you thank you so much for all the Shiro/Sheith fanart links!!!! :heart: :star: :heart: You've even categorized them for me slkdfjld It's very thoughtful of you, thank you! :blush: I LOVE THEM ALL!!! From laughing my butt off to hurting from the angst ;;;A;;; I NEEDED THESE. I WILL DROWN MYSELF IN THESE LOVELY ARTS, OMG. :sob: :heart: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU EVEN FOUND SOME WITH CATS??? OMG. ILY. ALSO BABY KITTENS slkdfjsldfj I will slowly reblog them especially that I'm now officially back on tumblr! ;u;/ (Also, it's okay to go wild. :yay: I think I can handle it. :eyes: haha )

I hope you're having a great time with your Secret Santa as well! :blush:

P.S. I think it's really sweet what you name the zip files? Because I'm a winter-themed dork, you've already had me swooning at that, haha.
There's no stopping the heart once it falls.
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

YAY lol I'm so glad everyone is having fun! :eyes:

Round 3 is due soon (this Saturday, Dec 17 before midnight), so I hope everyone is doing well. :yay: If you need help or might be running late, just let me know!

(I'll be working on a good reveal for everyone after the final round.)
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Sent gifts out! I've been told some have turned up in spam, so if you didn't get anything, try checking there.
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

:eyes: I've been given the OK to triple post....

Anyway, just in case my last email was worded too vaguely, you can reveal yourself in whatever way you'd like (or not) in the final round, since it's right before the reveal. You can either make your gifts obviously styled liked you, or drop major hints in your note or just outright say it.

I will be doing a special individual reveal when I send off gifts, and then doing a roundup of all the reveals the next day for everyone to see.

You can use this information however you want. Stick to covert gifting or leave the pretense. Whatever you feel like doing, go ahead.

I'm looking forward to the final reveal and this has been really fun to run. :yay:

(and sending you gifts to me asap, as early as possible, before midnight on the 24th Saturday would help a lot, I know it's a really busy time for people :cry: )