Theorist: Ryugazaki Rei of Free!

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Fiona

Re: Theorist: Ryugazaki Rei of Free!

Post by Fiona »

Thank you for your kind comments, everyone! But most of all, thank you for taking the time to read my shrine, that means a lot to me. :)

@Kate: I'm super excited for the Rin shrine on your project list! :D
"Spread your wings in the stormy winds..."
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

I think it's cool that you decided to shrine a character that wasn't your favorite, but easiest to relate to... I think that I need to start thinking like that as well! I like how your tribute is set up, and although it is a "one-pager," it is filled with tons of content! I also like how many images you use on each section! It really adds to the text and makes it more fun to read. Great job :D
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Anise

Post by Anise »

I love the navigation! I also really enjoyed the section comparing him to BSSM's Rei.
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Rei is my favorite character from Free! so I'm really, really excited to see this shrine!! Echoing Megan, I really like that you tackled a shrine to a character that you relate to even though he's not necessarily your favorite; your connection to the character really shines through in your writing!! My favorite sections are the animal section (sighhh what an awesome analysis!) and the comparisons with Sailor Mars (my first Rei of light). :music: :heart: