Secret Santa 2016 (reveal)!!!

Browse all previous Activities!

Read Post first, please leave feedback on this year's SS.

The weekly rounds were too much work. Just one next time.
8%
I liked the rounds, but less next time please.
62%
The rounds were fine, but time it further from Christmas (the final round).
15%
Everything was fine this year, I really liked the process.
15%

Total votes: 13

Shinju

Re: Secret Santa 2016 (reveal)!!!

Post by Shinju »

First Secret Santa ever and it was wonderful! It was super fun! Thank you so much Masao for all your time and effort in running this event. ;w; You’ve worked very hard! YOU’RE INCREDIBLE! :heart: :heart: :heart: Also, very cute reveal much??? :heart: :star:

Thank you so much again for spoiling me, Lethe! ;///A///; ❤ ❤ ❤ Thank you for being so sweet and for making me feel special (hehe ///) as well as fueling my shipper heart. I don’t remember the last time I’ve blushed so hard and had my heart go dokidoki in a long time??? I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT, haha. I’m glad that my dorkiness didn’t scare you off. /)////(\ :heart: :star:

Thank you so much Andrea for being such a sweet and adorable santee!! Your reactions were very heartwarming ;//w//; ❤ ❤ ❤ I’m glad that I was able to make you smile these past weeks. ///u/// :heart: :star:

I think this year’s SS format was great (granted it’s my first but shhh). I like the idea of multiple rounds - it made you look forward to each one. ;w; But for future SS events, I would agree with others about maybe starting the event earlier, the rounds further apart, or a combination of both. A week seems very doable until life hits you, haha. But overall, I loved it! Thank you everyone for making the event delightful and memorable ;w; :heart: :music:
There's no stopping the heart once it falls.
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

aww thanks for all the cute feedback everyone!

I also agree, haha as much as the weekly format was appealing, it was also really stressful. I think next year I'll do either 2-3 rounds, and space them out more so there's more time, and time it before Christmas. Sorry for all the last minute work, everyone. :bleh:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Yay for all the Secret Santas!! :heart: Thank you so much Nyx for all your gifts!! They were really helpful and aaaahhh the last one ;w; I will be uploading is asap!
Megan wrote:Chibi - Thank you so so so much for all of the lovely things you've sent me over the past four weeks!! :D It means a lot to me! <3
Aaaaahhhh no problem, Megan!! ;w; I'm happy you liked them!! :heart:

As for feedback on the event, I agree with what everyone else has said - spreading out the gifts is a good idea, but 2-3 rounds with a bit more time would be better, and have the last round a few days before Christmas as around that time real life gets super hectic for everyone.

That said, I really enjoyed this SS event and look forward to it next year too! And lastly, Masao, thank you again for all your hard work as Santa's Elf! :heart:
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Chibi wrote:That said, I really enjoyed this SS event and look forward to it next year too! And lastly, Masao, thank you again for all your hard work as Santa's Elf! :heart:
You're very welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :blush:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Thank you for your hard work, Masao! I really enjoyed the SS even if it was stressful, so my vote is going in for less rounds or further away from Christmas.

Thank you Aku for all the good swag, too!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone