MASS SHRINE EFFECT: GENERAL DISCUSSION

Interested in playing or replaying Mass Effect, or even considering making a shrine to it? Join the event - and perhaps even the group playthrough - between January and June 2017!
Sophia

MASS SHRINE EFFECT: GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by Sophia »

GENERAL DISCUSSION
For everything beyond signing up, please feel free to discuss any part of your ME experience here. Two things to note: first, please remember to mark your spoilers with the spoiler tag or the hide tag tag as the situation demands; second, if you'd like a more specialized thread (e.g. great walk-throughs, screencap failures and screencap wins, romance achivement debates, etc), please let Laura or myself know and we'll make it happen!

Code: Select all

[spoiler]TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE IS LORD VOLDEMORT[/spoiler]

Code: Select all

[hide]SEVERUS SNAPE'S PATRONUS IS A SENSIBLE HANDBAG[/hide]

RAY GUN SUE
Camy
Administrator

Re: MASS SHRINE EFFECT: GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by Camy »

IM SO READY FOR THIS TO MAKE GRUNT A SHRINE AHHHH MY SONNNN

Also
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

GRUNT MY SON!!!

My last Mass Effect playthrough was full renegade. I was a terrible person. I made many bad decisions and a lot of people died. I may have saved the galaxy but I was the Worst.

So I'm really looking forward to replaying for my Mordin shrine with a paragon Shep. (Although I'm probably going to skip the first game. Mordin isn't in it and I need to be efficient with my time!)

a spoony bard
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

LOL Emma. I can never choose renegade all the time, but one day, I need to force myself since I hear it's fun.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
I always punch the newscaster though.

Mordinnnn, he is such a gift <3 (Yes, good idea to skip!)
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Rems

Post by Rems »

Renegade is so terrible but it's true, you start getting into it and then it all goes downhill from there, lol! Even if there are some things where I'm just, gotta be nice.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Though the red eye effect is pretty nice, even if in dark shots that's literally all you can see.
I'm still half way through my renegade run though, somewhere in the middle of ME2.

ALSO FOR ANYONE INTERESTED Origin currently has Mass Effect 2 for free. I'm not a PC player (my laptop dies with any sort of game bar The Sims 2) but hey, free games.

Also I can take screenshots of my Shepard's, that's an incentive.
❝ they have stolen the heart from inside you, but this does not define you ❞
Kate

Post by Kate »

Ohhhhh my gosh I can't believe I'm just now seeing this!! :eyes: :eyes: I want to join in so badly ahhhhh but I don't have much free time as of right now. :cry: I'll do my best to check out everyone's work though; I am a huge Mass Effect fan! Hehehe I may not be able to participate but that won't stop me from reading all your shrines!!! :eyes: :heart: :heart: