cissnei.net

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Fiona

cissnei.net

Post by Fiona »

I've never actually plugged my domain on here yet, but I've updated it with a new layout just in time for my birthday (it has already passed as I post this though). I was inspired by Emma's recent layout update on rydia.nu and ended up with a FFIX layout for my own domain as well because I was reminded of how much I loved that sword fight scene near the beginning of the game.

Anyway, it's something different, but I like it since it makes me want to listen to Vamo' alla Flamenco on repeat. lol. But at the same time I'm afraid it might get annoying after a while. (If that happens, I'll change it then, I guess. >_<)

I'm happy I got it done. :) Now I can move on to other projects! <3

I also need to go make buttons...
"Spread your wings in the stormy winds..."
Lethe

Re: cissnei.net

Post by Lethe »

!! A domain revamp!! :D Featuring FFIX too omg. ;_; /plays cute track in the background while browsing (Great, now I'm just going to listen to the entire OST.)

I was very fond of your one page layout from before too, but this one is so lovely (the grunge :heart:), and I'm very much here for the added content after the expansion to multiple pages. <O><O>

I LOVE the combination of soft purple, brown and yellow here so much... Seeing this revamp after your recent shrines and your previous layout gives me a good feel of what colours and shades you like to use, and I like them very much hehe. <3 <3 The soft colour transitions on the pages. ;_;

I'm so excited for your Al Bhed shrine, especially after seeing that you used to own a domain named after them!

Going to link you back! :D
I’ve always loved playing through this scene whenever I would try to replay FFIX, but I could never achieve 100 out of 100 nobles being impressed with my performance.
:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: (Not sure how Emma did it; bet I've never even tried.)
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Saya

Post by Saya »

I LOVE IT o,,o/
The layout is really clean and easy to follow
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

OMG I love it! The animated GIF in the layout makes it feel so interactive and fun, and the colors go so nicely together. :D Awesome work!! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

(stares at gif for fifteen minutes)
hee hee heee

Your palette is SO GORGEOUS. I love how everything is so easy on the eyes while being so colorful and exciting.

also the gif did I mention the gif

JUST, WOW I LOVE IT
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I know I mentioned on twitter but I love it!! The design is so lovely and I love the use of the animated gif! *u* I need to add your site to my links list ASAP!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

This look awesome! I like when people use gifs in their layouts!! It confuses me sometimes so I haven't done it in a long time x_x BUT IT LOOKS GREAT! I also like the colors used :D

Thanks for linking my domain! I will add you back soon <3
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Fiona

Post by Fiona »

Thank you everyone for all the positive comments. >_< <3333333333
"Spread your wings in the stormy winds..."
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Oh my goodness, I really love this new layout. Your last layout was really great, too! But this one, especially with the animated header, really is inspiring. I really like the color scheme, and how you styled your pages.

brb linking back now :sob:

and yay more buttons, if you need any I can donate :eyes:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

What a lovely layout! It's a a really cool look, and I love the color scheme. I'm also really, really looking forward to your Al Bhed site! :heart: I've linked you back!
tonight fate is the