Improved: The Impossible Dream

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Lethe

Re: Improved: The Impossible Dream

Post by Lethe »

Good job on another great revamp! :star: Your h2 styling is so cute and fits the shrine so well, I'm amused how something so small makes the shrine so charming haha. <3

Your concept for this site is lovely, and it's nice to see so much of your personal values in every single page! You conveyed all your strong feelings very well. My favourite part is under Character Functions:
Even though he doesn't know what heat is till he feels fire, he is wise enough to know he will be better for experiencing it. All he looks for is the experience of summer and heat, no matter how brief. He is an explorer at heart; he was created from childhood wonder, and so he projects that wonder and curiosity forward as he lives his life. We often worry too much over the future, whether it will change us or inconvenience us; Olaf eagerly awaits being changed and inconvenienced, because he longs to learn and have new experiences.
;_; <3
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Improved: The Impossible Dream

Post by Robin »

@Tara: thank you!! I'm glad you enjoyed the faith section! :)

@Lethe: thank you! I love the h2 style too--it was a happy formatting accident that I fell in love with. It just looks so Olaf-y! XD

And I'm glad you have a fav part! That is AWESOME and makes me so happy I went back and did this revamp :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org