Revolutionary Girl

Updates and input on ongoing projects, shrines, and revamps!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Re: Revolutionary Girl

Post by Tara »

Thank you everyone! Since I posted I've posted a few new pages, namely the weapons page, and a couple pages in the essays section regarding Kamoshida. (here and here) Warning for heavy plot spoilers, of course~!

Right now I'm trying to fill out her Confidant page, which is taking some time as I need to actually play the game to flesh that out. It is coming along well though! I'm focusing on Ann's confidant to get through it as quickly as possible. I'm only getting through the second Palace so I have some time before it's complete.

Edit: Got the Personality and Carmen pages up! Next I'm planning on starting the relationship pages, as well as the Lovers.

Overall I think I'm making good progress! Most of my writing is just in research right now as I'm playing the game, but new pages should be coming out more frequently soon.
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

I NEED TO PLAY FASTER SO I CAN READ THIS

I am so happy the first P5 shrine is for Ann I LOVE ANN SO MUCH

*keyboard smash*
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I'm not reading this yet (probably not for a long time... the entire Persona series is on my to-play list, but it might actually need a few years to get this far), but congratulations on getting this out, and wow, that's a cool and really unique layout!

By the way, I really like what you did with the main hub site with all the series information. It makes so much sense. I'll leave the tab open and I'll give it a more in-depth read later...
Drea

Post by Drea »

Necromancy being performed, but I love Ann (I uh.. rp her on tumblr sometimes) and the Persona series in general, so it's great to see some shrines around about them! (this looks really neat btw and the name is perf. <3)