Anthem - Tifa Lockhart, Final Fantasy VII

From September 2017 to February 2018 create a shrine featuring something new, something you have never tried to shrine before: a subject, a specific character type, a medium, etc…it's time to step outside your comfort zone!
Stefi
Administrator

Anthem - Tifa Lockhart, Final Fantasy VII

Post by Stefi »

This is my currently under construction submission for this event (super late, I know!). I haven't been able to get all the pages up because life pretty much drop-kicked me by the time the first week of February rolled out. I've been working on this shrine officially since summer of 2017, but I've been wanting to create a shrine to Tifa since I was in high school over a decade ago. There are still tons of broken links and editing that needs to be done, but I hope y'all can enjoy what's currently up! :music:
Janna

Re: Anthem - Tifa Lockhart, Final Fantasy VII

Post by Janna »

WOW. Just wow. This looks so pretty and promising. I'll love to read through it all! Also, I gotta say I love your not found page HAHAHA. What's wrong with that dog seriouslyyyy.
Medli

Post by Medli »

The site looks amazing. I love what you did and smoothness of how it flows. I cannot wait to see what information you had to the site.
open the door and let your imagination soar.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Beautiful design and organization! I can already tell this is gonna be SUPER <3
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

Thanks, everyone! I'll try to get things done by the end of May when I finally have time off, haha