Sohryu.nu & Co.

Our annual Amassment Banner Trade. Make someone a button or banner and get one in return!
Crystal

Re: Sohryu.nu & Co.

Post by Crystal »

I'm sorry it took so long for me to repay the favor! I've made some buttons for your fanlisting collective. I hope they're alright.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Cherri wrote:Hey Sofia! :heart: Here some buttons, sorry there isn't more. What I had planned to make did work out in the execution phase.
Don't worry Cherry, those two buttons are very nice! Knights of the Zodiac was one of my favourite anime when I was a kid so it's a great choice.
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Sofia wrote:As they say…practice makes perfect! And you are already doing a great job…I really like the subjects you choose :)

By the way, your Alice banners reminded me that I should get a copy of the Alice games! (Yep, shame on me that, despite being a huge Alice fan, I haven't played them yet :pale2: ).
But of course, which is why I love this event. Haha.

Oh! I'm about halfway through Madness returns, got it without realizing there was one before it. XD So, no worries. :heart:
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Thankies Sofia. :heart: I've never seen Saint Seiya but I've heard a lot about it.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Ava wrote:I'm so glad that the Banner Trade has expanded to buttons for collective this year.

For you, I decided to try a size that's different from what I usually make. I know they're marked "35", but they are actually 100 x 50. I was sleepy. lol.
OMG Ava all these shiny buttons asdfajdfad they are so pretty <3 And the ones you made for Second Chances are awesome as well. Thanksssss :heart:
SnowRayjah wrote:Oh! I'm about halfway through Madness returns, got it without realizing there was one before it. XD So, no worries. :heart:
I was somehow convinced that all these Alice games were available for PC only, something which would cut me out since I own a Mac. But then I checked on Wikipedia and saw they are also available for the PS3 (at least the second one) so *yay* other games to buy :D Finding the time to play them is another story, though -.-
Crystal wrote:I'm sorry it took so long for me to repay the favor! I've made some buttons for your fanlisting collective. I hope they're alright.
No problem at all and your buttons are absolutely perfect, Crystal! I really like the images you have chosen :)
Cherri wrote:Thankies Sofia. :heart: I've never seen Saint Seiya but I've heard a lot about it.
I'm a sucker for anything mythology-related so I was bound to love it XD
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Sofia wrote:No problem at all and your buttons are absolutely perfect, Crystal! I really like the images you have chosen :)
Hooray! I'm glad. :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Sorry these are so late!! ;_;
Image Image
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

(Destinie, these are some of your best works!)
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Destinie wrote:Sorry these are so late!! ;_;
Don't worry, I haven't added any button yet because I want to upload them all at once after receiving all the donations :)
dubiousdisc wrote:(Destinie, these are some of your best works!)
Agreed! Nice choice of images and great buttons overall…well done Destinie!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Dubious & Sofia - Aww, thank you! ;-; ♥ I'm glad you like them, I've been working hard on improving my button skills!