Sohryu.nu & Co.

Our annual Amassment Banner Trade. Make someone a button or banner and get one in return!
Sofia
Administrator

Sohryu.nu & Co.

Post by Sofia »

I've been making buttons for the last four days without realising I hadn't made my post yet. Way to go! -.-

I don't have specific requests in terms of subjects or sizes. I normally use 88x31, 100x35, 100x50, 200x40 and 75x50…the usual stuff :) Anyway, if you click on the -» you can see the buttons I currently have up.

Probably the sites which would most benefit from having some new buttons are my domain (sohryu.nu ) and my fanlisting collective (Oh Poison! ). You can check my joined page to get an idea of what I like.

If shrines are more your cup of tea I've listed them below, along with their title and subject.
Thanks a lot in advance and…I will begin to post the buttons I've made so far tomorrow :3
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: Sohryu.nu & Co.

Post by dubiousdisc »

a few for sohryu!
Image Image Image
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

dubiousdisc wrote:a few for sohryu!
Asuka! Shinji! Those buttons are beautiful dubiousdisc *__*
Thank you so much! I have already made some buttons for you and I'll try to post them later this evening or tomorrow at the latest.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Wow! Thank you so much for all these buttons Mikari, especially the animated ones…I'm not good at making them XD
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

I'm still practicing with button making! XD But I appreciate the practice, so thank you. AND, thank you for all the AMAZING buttons that you made for me, Sofia. :heart: I included some Alice: Madness Returns because you mentioned being a fan of Alice in Wonderland.
Image Image ImageImage Image Image
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Hey Sofia! :heart: Here some buttons, sorry there isn't more. What I had planned to make did work out in the execution phase. Image Image
;o; *** pew! pew!
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

SnowRayjah wrote:I'm still practicing with button making! XD But I appreciate the practice, so thank you. AND, thank you for all the AMAZING buttons that you made for me, Sofia. :heart: I included some Alice: Madness Returns because you mentioned being a fan of Alice in Wonderland.
As they say…practice makes perfect! And you are already doing a great job…I really like the subjects you choose :)

By the way, your Alice banners reminded me that I should get a copy of the Alice games! (Yep, shame on me that, despite being a huge Alice fan, I haven't played them yet :pale2: ).
Ava

Post by Ava »

I'm so glad that the Banner Trade has expanded to buttons for collective this year.

For you, I decided to try a size that's different from what I usually make. I know they're marked "35", but they are actually 100 x 50. I was sleepy. lol.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image I may return and make some for Second Chances later. :)
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Aaaaaand, I'm back. These are for your FF8 fansite. :heart:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.