Paperback Marathon

Browse all previous marathons and challenges along with the realized projects!
Sofia
Administrator

Re: Paperback Marathon

Post by Sofia »

Destinie wrote:Hi all, just your friendly neighborhood forum mod asking if you'd like to take this conversation to the Anime/Manga thread? We have a very active CLAMP discussion going on. :)
Ooops…sorry Destinie ^^;;; Thanks for pointing me to the CLAMP post, I was so used to LJ that in comparison this forum looks sooo big XD
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
Daphne

Post by Daphne »

I just wanted to say, this is seriously tempting me to get back into shrining! I could write so much about so many books <3 Great topic guys!
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Daphne wrote:I just wanted to say, this is seriously tempting me to get back into shrining! I could write so much about so many books <3 Great topic guys!
Thank you Daphne! It's great to see that many members are enjoying this marathon and have already decided to participate. If you are in doubt, I'd say that, in this case, falling into temptation is a good thing ;) There are still a few days left to sign-up so you have some time to think about it.
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
anon

Post by anon »

Sign-ups for this event are closed. Good luck on your shrines, everyone! Let us know if you need to drop out.