Paperback Marathon

Browse all previous marathons and challenges along with the realized projects!
Cherri

Re: Paperback Marathon

Post by Cherri »

At first I wasn't sure I was gonna enter but I decided to try it anyway. I'm excited (and my topic was approved). I should probably outline it and come up with a name but I gotta do some rereading.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Cherri wrote:At first I wasn't sure I was gonna enter but I decided to try it anyway. I'm excited (and my topic was approved). I should probably outline it and come up with a name but I gotta do some rereading.
I think rereading will help you to get a clear overview of all your source material and makes it easier to prepare the shine's outline :)
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Ah! I kind of want to enter the marathon but I don't know if I will have the time!!! TT_TT
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Destinie, I had the same problem, but I took on the project as something I *wanted* to do to even out all the things I *had* to do. I thought it would help me focus, because I would have something else to look forward too.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

SnowRayjah wrote:Destinie, I had the same problem, but I took on the project as something I *wanted* to do to even out all the things I *had* to do. I thought it would help me focus, because I would have something else to look forward too.
I am debating because I have so much going IRL. Maybe I can at least start it and expand on it later? :O
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Destinie wrote:I am debating because I have so much going IRL. Maybe I can at least start it and expand on it later? :O
I totally understand that! I'd say give it a shot, but I'm literature bias like that. :heart:
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

SnowRayjah wrote:
Destinie wrote:I am debating because I have so much going IRL. Maybe I can at least start it and expand on it later? :O
I totally understand that! I'd say give it a shot, but I'm literature bias like that. :heart:
OK! I am signing up but I can't guarantee anything!! XDD
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Destinie wrote:
SnowRayjah wrote:
OK! I am signing up but I can't guarantee anything!! XDD
:D! I just think it'll be fun for everyone! Do your best! I think that's all anyone expects here. :heart:
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Whoo hoo! Gonna read xxxHolic again (kinda, gonna reread and finish reading). I'm looking forward to see what everyone makes. Excitement!
;o; *** pew! pew!
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I love this idea! I may sign up, I'm just not really sure I'll have the time to dedicate to it.
a spoony bard