The Legend of Zelda

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Destinie

Re: The Legend of Zelda

Post by Destinie »

@Nyx where are you stuck? There are some points where it gets a bit tricky. I beat it a while ago so I will try to remember! (lol) One of the things I liked about that game is you get to wander around and explore everything!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

@Destinie I did all 3 dungeons to get to the other world and I believe I did one dungeon there as well, the thieves one. I tried to do the Forest dungeon next but apparently that's the last one? I tried going to the swamp but I keep getting my behind handed to me and now I have zero cash or clue what the hell I am missing :sob: I think I should have a better sword by now but I can't find the other item to have it forged?
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

It sounds like you might be missing a key item somewhere in there. I would suggest just exploring for a while and get a bunch of cash, head back to Ravio and see what you can pick up. You should be able to do any of the other dungeons in any order you want given that you have the items that you need to complete them.

I haven't played in about a year so my memory is kind of fuzzy on which dungeon is which. >_<
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

So much hype last week about Majora's Mask being released on 3DS and I'm over here playing my eShop download from a couple years ago and I just made it to the first temple....haha.....
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I am so excited about Majora's Mask on the 3DS. I've been wanting to replay it so bad. D:
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Majora's Mask is way too hard. I can't figure any of it out. ;-; We got to, I think, the place with the Zora's on the N64 but I had the strategy guide and Snow had the controller. The game is just tooo advance for me.

But I do love seeing all of you so excited for it. ^-^
;o; *** pew! pew!
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

GODDAMN WATER TEMPLE
a spoony bard
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Haha. The Water Temple always seems to be the killer temple. Hate the one in Ocarina.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Playing Majora's Mask and I finally beat the first temple. I wanted to mess around a bit before getting to the second but I really want the Goron mask, unfortunately I have to keep checking game guides because I have no freaking idea what I am doing in this game. It's so frustrating!

In OoT I never felt the water temple was that difficult but it was more tedious. It didn't take me long at all to beat but the Spirit temple was the one that really got me. The other difficult temple that got me was the Sky Temple in Twilight Princess. D:
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Really Destinie? The Water Temple in OoT is the friendship tester! All the new kids got it on the 3DS now and they color coded it, but the original now that's insane. But it is nice to know you didn't have a problem with it.

I hate the Shadow Temple, it wasn't hard but I was terrified the entire time! Hopefully from now on Snow will go back to doing it for me....along with the Well in Kakariko. My favorite is the Fire Temple.

I also had trouble in Skyward Sword, but it was the Spirit Realms and not really a particular Temple. Which was the Sky Temple in Twilight Princess? OH WAIT! I remember now! I didn't have a hard time.....only because Snow was doing the temple and I took over for the boss.
;o; *** pew! pew!