Member Spotlight: Sarah of Ohmydarling.org

All important news regarding Amassment and its community at a glance.
Ava

Member Spotlight: Sarah of Ohmydarling.org

Post by Ava »

Member Spotlight (previously known as Member of the Moment) is a thank you to those members who consistently go beyond. They take an active part in keeping the community alive by starting and participating in discussions, giving feedback on members’ shrines, making new posts, suggesting improvements or features that can make the community better, volunteering, nominating shrines of the month every month, and so much more. We seriously could not run this community alone, and so many of you help so much. We just want to say thanks. The community would not be the same without you.

Congratulations to the featured member for November and December!

Sarah of Ohmydarling.org
(breakfastgirl on Livejournal)

-Some words from the Admins-

Ava: Sarah is an exemplary member and it is a pleasure to have her company in the online community. For a long time now, Sarah has been an active participant in the Livejournal community and a large number of our marathons. I’ve really enjoyed seeing her grow and develop as a web designer. I’ve also enjoyed learning more about her diverse set of fandom interests. She’s a great asset who has been noticed by all the admins for quite a while and and it’s fantastic that we can finally present Sarah with the Member Spotlight recognition.

Destinie: Sarah is such a wonderful person and has been such a wonderful addition to the community. She has always gone the extra effort to create positive discussions, to participate in many of our events and marathons, and has always been uplifting to other members providing them words of encouragement and support. She’s been such a big help on the forum team with helping to keep the forums active and even helping out with goodies for the marketplace. (Those owls are adorable~) Sarah, thanks so much for being so uplifting and supportive, your recognition is long overdue. ;)

Todd: Sarah! You winning MOTM is past due, in my opinion. You’ve contributed a ton of energy, ideas, and time to Amassment as a Forum Staffer, but even before that, you were an extremely active, caring, supportive, and contributing member. You’ve participated in tons of events, been very supportive of members and their sites, and you’re just a nice, fun person to interact with. I’m so glad you’re part of this community, and I hope you stick around for a long time!

Varen: Like most of our Member Spotlight members, Sarah continues the standard of excellent participation via marathons and events, and her overall benevolent nature is something we are blessed to see. Sarah has also been a big help now that she’s part of the Forum Team, contributing through creative ideas and inputting her own to make this forum a better place. Thank you Sarah!

Sarah, your award image and coins reward will be sent to you shortly. :yay:
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Destinie

Re: Member Spotlight: Sarah of Ohmydarling.org

Post by Destinie »

Congrats, Sarah! :D
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Congrats Sarah~! :D
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Wooo! Congrats, Sarah! \o/
a spoony bard
Todd

Post by Todd »

Congrats, Sarah! Long overdue!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Oh wow, thank you so much! Once again I'm in a state of shock, lol. (I am still geeking out over SOTM last month.) This is such an honor, and I'm very touched by all the kind testimonials. :blush: :sob: I love this place a lot and am just happy to be a part of it. Thank you again!! :heart:
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
anon

Post by anon »

Awww, yeee, Sarah. Get it, gurrrrl
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Woot! Congrats Sarah! :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Congrats again, Sarah! You rock that trophy. <3
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Aku

Post by Aku »

Congrats Sarah! >u< A well deserved award~!