I'm watching [insert Tv show name here - episode and season]

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Crystal

Re: I'm watching [insert Tv show name here - episode and sea

Post by Crystal »

Season 2 of Agent Carter!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Rems

Post by Rems »

Mikari wrote:I heard the original Ladybug, which would be aimed at an older target audience, has more of a continuous plot, but then they tore it apart and put it back together in an episodic format. I'm hoping this is just them getting things organized and tossing out these episodic plot lines while they buy time to put a continuous plot together that they think fits the new version. It's pretty late in the season to introduce the other kwamis without rushing them and it wouldn't make sense to rush when they're taking their time getting anywhere. I just hope there's a purpose behind it all. My guess is the other kwamis won't be introduced until the next season and the reason why I even think there will be another season is because of the missing kwamis that only appear in the intro. I've been holding on to every last shred of perceived continuity even if it's in part wishful/over thinking, just because I really wish they had an overarching plot.
I hope so! It's definitely picked up speed and has been acquired in the US, now, so hopefully there will be more plot, less villain of the week storylines with everyone exiting as they entered.

Yesterday's episode had a shred of continuity in that it had some old Akumatized villains reappear(!!), so there goes watching the series in any order! Yes, please, good, more. Please give me more.
❝ they have stolen the heart from inside you, but this does not define you ❞
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I just watched that episode :D As far as I know, the past villains showing up has only happened twice. I hope they keep putting in more bits of continuity in upcoming episodes too. ^_^ I'm curious to know how many episodes there will be after this season. It seems that they won't have much time to introduce the other kwamis, so they'll probably leave their development for season 2.
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Season 2 of Brooklyn 99! I love this dumb show
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Tara wrote:Season 2 of Brooklyn 99! I love this dumb show
Ah, I love that show too! It's so fun. I've been rewatching How I Met Your Mother - it's on Netflix and is good background tv. Currently on season 4, episode 19. I know the ending is terrible but the earlier seasons are quite funny. :)
a spoony bard
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Agent Carter. That cliffhanger left me dying. Worst spot to end an episode I swear.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
neo

Post by neo »

Midsomer Murders. :)
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

I'm bouncing around between several TV shows at the moment on Netflix:
- The Magic School Bus (90s KID FOREVER ^o^)
- Dragon Tales (for kids, but I remember watching this in high school when I needed to destress)
- Rules of Engagement (mostly because of the super-smart polished assistant Timmy because that is apparently my type xD)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I've been watching Batman: The Animated Series from the very beginning with my boyfriend! I'm now on episode 21 and I'm really enjoying it. :heart:
Lysianthus

Post by Lysianthus »

I started watching Bates Motel recently. I binge-watched all the seasons and now I'm all caught up (Season 4). I love it! The writing is really good; there is a lot of symbolism in the series, and it's as if everything has a purpose. The characters are really complex and fleshed out; one moment you hate them and then another moment you love them; and the acting - I can never say enough of how great the acting is - especially by the two lead actors, Freddie Highmore and Vera Farmiga.
Affelius (creative) ☆ Asclaria (network) ☆ Lysianthus (personal)