Ava

All important news regarding Amassment and its community at a glance.
Todd

Ava

Post by Todd »

Hey guys,

Due to increasing commitments in real life, like school, work, and her charitable activities, Ava has decided to step down from the Administration Team here at Amassment. She has done a superb job with Shrine Spotlight (previously SOTM), and our awards programs at the community. She has also been instrumental in helping us organize the community on the back end, so that it's running as smoothly as it is today. She is going to be missed.

Feel free to leave any comments for her here. I'm sure she'll be around to see them, and I'll send them to her in e-mail as well once we get a few.

As for the community, Ava has set us up very well in preparation of her leaving, and community awards will continue normally. Sofia from the Events Team has stepped up to lead this year's Shrine Pageant in Ava's stead, which will replace Shrine Spotlight for the months of November and December. Look out for news from Sofia regarding that.

Feel free to post any questions you guys may have as well, and I'll make sure they get answered. :)
Destinie

Re: Ava

Post by Destinie »

Good luck in all your endeavors, Ava!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

You've been amazing Ava! <3 I do hope you'll continue to stick around Amassment. And good luck!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Aku

Post by Aku »

Just to anyone who doesn't know just how much Ava does outside of Amassment/the online world, I can tell you that she is absolutely amazing, hardworking, and involved in so many things that give back to the community. I don't know how she does it--I was honestly shocked that alongside school, work and everything else she does that she also managed to handle her duties at Amassment so gracefully. Thanks for all you've done here Ava, I'll certainly miss mailing you all my SOTM nominations LOL ;o;/ Don't forget about us here! <3
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I think the fact that it's so sad to see you step down is a testament to what a wonderful admin you have been, Ava. :heart: Thank you for everything you have done for the community! I hope we'll still see you around the boards, and best wishes to you in all your real-world pursuits. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
anon

Post by anon »

You did a great job with SOTM and it's unfortunate you had to step down, but I know the skills you harnessed from being a staff member will come to use elsewhere!
Saya

Post by Saya »

Good luck with your real life commitments!
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Good luck Ava, dear~! I appreciate the things you've done! Although I'm new, you've been very sweet and helpful. :heart:
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Although we are already in touch due to our Pageant business I wanted to openly thank you for your job at Amassment and wish you good luck with all your commitments! I'm amazed to see all the things you are organising IRL…you are Wonder Woman XD
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
Varen

Post by Varen »

Wishing you the best of luck in real life, Ava! Thank you for working with us for so long~
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again