Long time no see ...

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Chrissy

Long time no see ...

Post by Chrissy »

Hello, Chrissy here -- if anyone remembers me! :) I run the (totally defunct) show over at reflera.org, used to be a mod here (when it was still just on eljay) until the ~pre-med lyfe~ got too crazy. Decided to come to the boards today in a rush of nostalgia. I don't expect to be particularly active in shrining ever again because school/career stuff is crazy ... the last thing I did shrining-wise was my Yuki shrine earlier this year, but otherwise I haven't produced anything since like ... 2009 oh goodness! But anyways, I miss Amassment and wanted to maybe be a little more active in keeping up with site goings-on of other people, at least.

How's everyone doing? Definitely some faces here I don't recognize. :) Looking forward to reconnecting with people and meeting new ones.

Edit: WTF HOW DO I USE BBCODE WHY DOES MY URL THING NOT WORK halp i hate bbcode
anon

Re: Long time no see ...

Post by anon »

HEY CHRISSY! Welcome back to Amassment! :D I was hoping you'd join, and I don't think a lot of people would forget you. :) I never got to tell you this since I stalk your sites in the shadows but I visited your Yuki shrine like months ago and I love it! :D The site title keeps hitting me with that Les Miserables song, though. XD I hope you'll find more time to be active here! We miss your humor!

BTW, BBCode works like this:
Didn't you run the old Amassment boards on your server, though? Hahaha.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Chrissy! Welcome back! :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Hey guys :D thanks for the welcome back! Lol Josephine I was SO confused when I saw your username browsing around, I was like "what guy named Joe is in Amassment that I remember?" And then I realized it was you. Good stuff hahaha. I miss being around [s]and making fun of todd[/s].

Aaaand ... yeah the boards used to be on my domain but err I wasn't terribly active there either. lol i am awful. Don't you do URLs with TEXT HERE??? why no work ... :(
Todd

Post by Todd »

Hey Chrissy! I missed you!

What's changed since you've been gone? Let's see; I've learned how to make this smilie appropriately: 8D.

I'm just kidding...

It's great to have you back!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hi! I've visited your sites many times before, I don't think we've ever met though XD

oh btw for the BBcode:

Code: Select all

[url=yourlink]hellOOOOO[/url]
anon

Post by anon »

WTF my OP actually ended up linking it instead. Check dubiousdisc's post for the right BBCode. XD And yeah, the original username I wanted on this board was too short, so I went with this one and I ended up confusing hella people (except for Todd, who was in on the whole thing and wanted my name to be "Jose").
Saya

Post by Saya »

aaah hey chrissy *O*/
Awesome having you back!
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

OH HEY CHRISSY.

Glad to see you around again! How has school been? I'm still waiting for your domain comeback. :sob: don't break my heart.
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Hey Chrissy! I was just thinking about you the other day, miss you here! Hope to see you around more soon! ^o^ Also hope school and everything is going well!