Favorite Final Fantasy?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Cherri

Re: Favorite Final Fantasy?

Post by Cherri »

Crystal wrote:
Cherri wrote:Oh! Crystal what does the boss look like? Been forever since I play X and I haven't replayed it because of the ending....it made me cry. Quit pulling at my heartstrings! Anyway, might be able to tell you how to beat the boss, if you can describe it.
It was some machine that had orbs which would nullify magic spells. When I killed the orbs it one-shot my party so I got pissy and quit. I don't remember much else, except for it was on snowy terrain. Been a while since I stopped playing. x.x
Oh! Dude! I totally know what boss you are talking about. At least I think I do. But I can't remember how I beat it. Let me ask snow to see if she remembers. It's been awhile though.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Kula

Post by Kula »

I really love the old ones ;; Mostly since I played them lots lol. My favorites are IV and VI... can't really choose just one because both are really really good. I've played almost every FF (until the ps2 ones lol) tho.
overskill / uchuu ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ(☆ゝз・)ノ♪ ♪
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Final Fantasy IV has made its way higher in my favorites list, I blame Kain.

FFVII: Crisis Core
FFVII
Dissidia
Dissidia 012
FFIV
FFVIII
FFIX

Maybe 9 will go up after I actually finish it.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Good luck with 9, Mikari! I was thinking about re-playing X but there are a lot of scenes I don't want to watch. I guess I could get a snack during those parts.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I'm finding 9 to be pretty cute. I want to keep vivi, freya & Beatrix on my team if I can. Don't like quina but it does look like ff9 will be making it into the list.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Mikari, honey, you don't get to keep Beatrix. Which is totally sad. I don't like Quina either...or Steiner or Vivi. Yay for making the list? I am glad you are enjoying it though. The mini game "Chocobo Hot & Cold" is super fun, at least I think it is. I didn't enjoy the card game though. I didn't understand it. But I liked collecting them.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

That sucks Bea was a strong character and I liked her special attacks. :( at least I still have vivi, I like him XD I don't dislike anyone very strongly. Not fond of the elephant lady but I guess she's needed for the plot and all. Don't have much use for eiko & amarant. Freya is amusing for some reason. XD I haven played hot & cold yet. I don't get the card game either.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Bea was totally cool. Her attacks are like Cloud's. ^-^ I loved having her. And her theme song is beautiful, love it so much. I disliked a couple characters too strongly. I might have to do a replay of it. Later though when I finish what I'm working on. Snow used Zidane, Garnet, Eiko and Freya. I actually don't think I've gone through the game myself, but I always helped Snow through it. Hmm. Crazy. Oh well. I hope you can play Hot & Cold, you get some treasure for it and if you finish it you get to go to Mognet Central. Have you been delivering the letters between Moogles?
;o; *** pew! pew!